anorexic girls

departfromme1975

departfromme1975

Iron
do people actually find girls with eds hot,
ik women rnt meant 2 b here but just out of curiosity i wanted to see if ngas are actually into rlly thin girls. if so how thin whats the ideal bmi

i feel like i dont look skinny myself ppl tell me i am nd my bmi is around 14.9
but i find a lot of men are more attracted to curvy women, im pretty flat because of the ed but last time i checked i do have an ideal waist to hip ratio.

anyways idk

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, noobs, Kao and 1 other person
what is bro yapping about

ik women rnt meant 2 b here but just out of curiosity i wanted to see if ngas are actually into rlly thin girls. if so how thin whats the ideal bmi

but i find a lot of men are more attracted to curvy women, im pretty flat because of the ed but last time i checked i do have an ideal waist to hip ratio.

anyways idk
Ur literally a foid nigga

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Ed girls are too skinny and infertile. I love healthy skinny girls though

No and people should be naturally disgusted whenever they see ED girls.

Personally I like my ones to be a little chubby and a nice pair of tits.

Last edited:
I really do I love it.
I find all kinds of women hot cause im High T. Obv not an extremely obese landwhales. Which is weird because I find anorexic girls hot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
I like cute girls that are cute and happy and full of sunshine and rainbows and radioactive cuteness

anyways idk
No I like them thick and fluffy it's an indicator of good genes to pass on big tits more milk for babies. Big ass means higher sustainability for more children. Plus I like it when they're like big teddy bears 😊