Another 4 inch LL mockup with a better angle

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I shot those last from a low angle maybe they contributed to them looking weird. From a normal angle does it look still weird?

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_011405.jpg
    IMG_20200308_011405.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
gymcel and it wont

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BackFromTheMogging
what do you think yourself? don't do LL above 2inch

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Just stand on ur tip toes theory

Lol, he won’t be able to now

what do you think yourself? don't do LL above 2inch
I think it looks alright like this, although it looked abominable in the last one. At 5'8" though I wouldn't really be happy, 5'9 - 5'10 would be ideal to me

It’s just not working bro. There is an experimental spine lengthening procedure though look into that

• Woah
Reactions: sloopnoob
I think it looks alright like this, although it looked abominable in the last one. At 5'8" though I wouldn't really be happy, 5'9 - 5'10 would be ideal to me
yea, going from 5'6 to 5'8 still sucks balls. maybe do like 2.5 inches and wear flannels for the rest of your life to cover your butt to look more proportional. you should check out limblengthening forum for info on LL. but don't fool yourself on proportions, 4 inch is too much.

I shot those last from a low angle maybe they contributed to them looking weird. From a normal angle does it look still weird?
Be sure to gym cell before LL other wise you are good to go bro. Ascend

• +1
Yes, it looks ridiculous. Furthermore, getting 4 inches would require two surgeries - more cost, more recovery etc. and in reality after one you will most likely not want to go through LL again. 2 inches to 5'8 would be a big boost - going from noticeably short, being the short guy all the time etc. to a little under average. Consider 2 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Lmao 12cm is completely doable with a competent surgeon, dont listen to the gaslighters, precise stryde 7cm femur + 5cm tibia

Lmao 12cm is completely doable with a competent surgeon, dont listen to the gaslighters, precise stryde 7cm femur + 5cm tibia
12 cm would be amazing but it's pretty clear my proportion won't allow for that and I'll have a 36 inseam afterwards. I think imma settle for 5'9" or just shy of it enough to claim it, done in a single surgery and a good average among youngsters in India

I'm pretty obsessed with the process myself and have read every post on both forums and researched extensively. 5cm femur (6cm at the very max of safe range with the best tech)/ 4cm tibia are the most you can get before you start to cripple yourself. OP do some extensive reading of diaries on the forum with an unbiased mind and you will see that your best choice is 5-6cm on femurs, and you better save up for one of the best doctors.

You could do both in succession to get probably 8cm total (Donghoon does 4+4 for example) but your legs already look long for your height, they say proportions are a meme but you really will look silly.
12 cm would be amazing but it's pretty clear my proportion won't allow for that and I'll have a 36 inseam afterwards. I think imma settle for 5'9" or just shy of it enough to claim it, done in a single surgery and a good average among youngsters in India

For the love of god don't go to an Indian doctor. They're butchers and will cripple you, even though it's cheap and in your country. Read the forum for some horror stories.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and PubertyMaxxer
I'm pretty obsessed with the process myself and have read every post on both forums and researched extensively. 5cm femur (6cm at the very max of safe range with the best tech)/ 4cm tibia are the most you can get before you start to cripple yourself. OP do some extensive reading of diaries on the forum with an unbiased mind and you will see that your best choice is 5-6cm on femurs, and you better save up for one of the best doctors.

You could do both in succession to get probably 8cm total (Donghoon does 4+4 for example) but your legs already look long for your height, they say proportions are a meme but you really will look silly.

For the love of god don't go to an Indian doctor. They're butchers and will cripple you, even though it's cheap and in your country. Read the forum for some horror stories.

Ikr? Thankfully I can afford Paley so it's either him, Rozbruch or Mahboubian. Maybe Parihar?

Do you think I can get away with 3 inches though, just long legs for my height? My inseam to height ratio will still be less than 50% (49. Something). Under 5'9" sounds bad. I'll probably look better bulked.

Last edited:
Ikr? Thankfully I can afford Paley so it's either him, Rozbruch or Mahboubian. Maybe Parihar?

Do you think I can get away with 3 inches though, just long legs for my height? My inseam to height ratio will still be less than 50% (49. Something). Under 5'9" sounds bad.

I've heard Parihar is okay but Rozbruch, Mahboubian and Paley are the top tier and you can feel safe with them. If you have the money and really want 3 inches then do two surgeries - 7.5cm in one is cripple tier. Under 5'9 sounds bad in what - the image of height you have from forums like this? 5'6 isn't great but being 5'8 will be a great boost. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

'Long legs for my height' is kinda a meme in LL community because everyone says it to cope with bad proportions. You will look silly. Do one surgery in femurs 5cm, 6cm max. See how you feel after that experience.

Will also say from looking at your picture if you aren't gymmaxxing then considering LL is a bit of a joke. If you can afford Paley then you can easily do all of the soft - mid maxxes to the best of your ability. I know that when I'm lean I think about height much less.

• +1
I've heard Parihar is okay but Rozbruch, Mahboubian and Paley are the top tier and you can feel safe with them. If you have the money and really want 3 inches then do two surgeries - 7.5cm in one is cripple tier. Under 5'9 sounds bad in what - the image of height you have from forums like this? 5'6 isn't great but being 5'8 will be a great boost. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

'Long legs for my height' is kinda a meme in LL community because everyone says it to cope with bad proportions. You will look silly. Do one surgery in femurs 5cm, 6cm max. See how you feel after that experience.

Will also say from looking at your picture if you aren't gymmaxxing then considering LL is a bit of a joke. If you can afford Paley then you can easily do all of the soft - mid maxxes to the best of your ability. I know that when I'm lean I think about height much less.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0
This guy and many others seem to be doing well with 8 cm femurs. I'm inclined to not even touch tibiae to prevent permanent dull knew pains. This guy split it and doesn't seem to be doing great: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5352.0

8 seems fine recovery wise tbh

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0
This guy and many others seem to be doing well with 8 cm femurs. I'm inclined to not even touch tibiae to prevent permanent dull knew pains. This guy split it and doesn't seem to be doing great: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5352.0

8 seems fine recovery wise tbh

Remember LL is a total lottery - some people can do 3cm and be in a wheelchair, some can do crazy amounts and seem fine. I have read the first diary a few times and his result looks amazing admittedly - but who knows what he will deal with 5,10 years down the line. There are way more diaries of people that try to max out the nail to 8cm that end in disaster than ones that end well. Even more than that are diaries of people doing these crazy amounts that get abandoned during recovery - you can only imagine what may have happened. I would recommend reading Sweden's diary - national kickboxer that lengthened too much and has become crippled and seriously depressed. He heavily recommends only doing 6cm femur and leaving it at that.

Remember LL is a total lottery - some people can do 3cm and be in a wheelchair, some can do crazy amounts and seem fine. I have read the first diary a few times and his result looks amazing admittedly - but who knows what he will deal with 5,10 years down the line. There are way more diaries of people that try to max out the nail to 8cm that end in disaster than ones that end well. Even more than that are diaries of people doing these crazy amounts that get abandoned during recovery - you can only imagine what may have happened. I would recommend reading Sweden's diary - national kickboxer that lengthened too much and has become crippled and seriously depressed. He heavily recommends only doing 6cm femur and leaving it at that.
I agree there isn't enough data to feel secure. Sweden did 7 cm on tibiae though, when over 5 is a no-no, equivalent to like 10 cm femurs which is a lot.

I agree there isn't enough data to feel secure. Sweden did 7 cm on tibiae though, when over 5 is a no-no, equivalent to like 10 cm femurs which is a lot.

Yeah he got butchered by Sarin, brutal. Try doing a 6cm mockup and see what that's like? Would be easier to see proportions if you wore just underwear (no homo) too, like the mockups most people on the forum do.

Yeah he got butchered by Sarin, brutal. Try doing a 6cm mockup and see what that's like? Would be easier to see proportions if you wore just underwear (no homo) too, like the mockups most people on the forum do.
PM?

What is your current femur/tibia ratio?

Measure your femur and tibia and calculate the ratio then whichever segment lengthened by 5cm gives you closer to 0.8 ratio is the segment you should lengthen.

Looks good bro

daily remidner im the only person who got LL on this forum

• +1
Reactions: kota and Deleted member 5583
Looks good bro

daily remidner im the only person who got LL on this forum
How much did you lengthen and start out with and with whom and how are you doing now, tell me everything bro

How much did you lengthen and start out with and with whom and how are you doing now, tell me everything bro
PM me all questions and i will reply in few hours cuz im busy now.

• +1