Another 5'5 manlet ascends to 5'8

H

HotDork

Bronze
He's MTN at best, went from 5'5 to 5'8. As you can see, the difference in perceived stature is significant from 5'5 to 5'8 with femoral LL.

Do you think his SMV has increased by a significant margin? Considering that he's a MTN at best, will he see improvements in dating life at all?

• +1
Reactions: Irx.ss and 5'7 zoomer
From manlet to manlet. Lord gandy increased his aura from bottom 10 percentile to top 25th percentile. He is now eligable to betabux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, flippasav, moreplatesmoreweigh and 8 others
What is beta bux again
Backup option for foids basically. Settling option after she expires and had her fun but too lazy to provide for herself

• +1
Reactions: klamus, moreplatesmoreweigh, billymidnight and 1 other person
Leg lengthening? It’s not worth it. It would be better to just embrace your height and work on what you can change. Like your physique or your money. 5’5 is short, but there are still women that would date you.

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
5'8 is seen as averageish whilst 5'5 is outright short and stands out in a bad way to most women. I'm not even talking about respect from other men.

Now, had he been HTN+ or chadlite, I bet his dating life would improve dramatically by gaining those 3 inches from 5'5.

I agree that he has become a betabuxx material now as he's no longer repulsive by being 5'5 and in LTN-MTN range, but, as I mentioned, had he been at least HTN+, he would see a dramatic improvement in his dating life cause of unlocking more options to date and fuck at 5'8 compared to his prior height. He would unlock access to 5'7-5'10 women with goddess tier legs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Venzord
5'8 is seen as averageish whilst 5'5 is outright short and stands out in a bad way to most women. I'm not even talking about respect from other men.

Now, had he been HTN+ or chadlite, I bet his dating life would improve dramatically by gaining those 3 inches from 5'5.

I agree that he has become a betabuxx material now as he's no longer repulsive by being 5'5 and in LTN-MTN range, but, as I mentioned, had he been at least HTN+, he would see a dramatic improvement in his dating life cause of unlocking more options to date and fuck at 5'8 compared to his prior height. He would unlock access to 5'7-5'10 women with goddess tier legs.
After some calculation, I found that the guy is about 35th percentile* in the dating heirchy suggesting that he is competing against approx 3.5 male better than him objectively to get 1 pussy 💀

IMO, at 5'8 with strong HTN+ or even better, chadlite face and decent frame and body, height becomes insignificant factor for majority of women. Only really tall women who are more than 5'10 will have issues and even then, majority of them will still fuck with such a guy over some 6'-6'3 normie. But, for dating, yeah, 5'8 is still not enough for 80% or more women no matter how tall they are themselves. 5'10 is the cutoff to not have issues in dating but for slaying, jumping from 5'5 to 5'8 as a HTN+ or chadlite will bring much more options to the table, especially tall women.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
At least now he could fraud average height with shoes/lifts without it being too noticeable. Manlet to king of the manlets is a decent improvement though but LL isn't really worth the money if it's a large percentage of your networth.

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
At least now he could fraud average height with shoes/lifts without it being too noticeable. Manlet to king of the manlets is a decent improvement though but LL isn't really worth the money if it's a large percentage of your networth.
Agree, with 3 inch femur LL frauding with even 3 inch lifts will be less noticeable due to longer femur / overall body stature. That's another benefit of doing LL when you're less than 5'8.

IMO, unless you go all in, it's worth it doing LL at 5'5 even if it takes half of your net worth.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
He went from short to short. Why would you even go through this for such little gain.

He went from short to short. Why would you even go through this for such little gain.
3 inches is a very noticeable amount and 5'8 is much better than 5'5. Also, if one has short legs, 3 inches of LL will make significant improvements in proportions, so it's another reason to do LL besides height increase.

3 inches is a very noticeable amount and 5'8 is much better than 5'5. Also, if one has short legs, 3 inches of LL will make significant improvements in proportions, so it's another reason to do LL besides height increase.
I guess but going to atleast like 6ft. Would make more sense, no? Why care about proportions when you are short anyway.

I guess but going to atleast like 6ft. Would make more sense, no? Why care about proportions when you are short anyway.
Because proportions are important if you want to fuck women. Looking abnormal is worse than being short itself.

Because proportions are important if you want to fuck women. Looking abnormal is worse than being short itself.
Yeah I guess, gotta keep in mind lower to upper body length.

He's MTN at best, went from 5'5 to 5'8. As you can see, the difference in perceived stature is significant from 5'5 to 5'8 with femoral LL.

Do you think his SMV has increased by a significant margin? Considering that he's a MTN at best, will he see improvements in dating life at all?

From truecel to truecel may gandy have mercy on his soul and not banish him to sub5 hell for eternity after he ropes

• JFL
Reactions: klamus
Again, had he been a hot guy, his SMV would boost significantly by going from 5'5 to 5'8. I understand that 5'8 is still short but at least he could then fraud 5'9 easily instead of frauding 5'6 at 5'5 original height. That 3 inches is something and is absolutely worth it IMO, but, again the ROI depends on face and frame of the patient. Shit SMV guy will gain nothing from that 3 inches but decent looking guy with strong frame will gain significant SMV boost by going from 5'5 to 5'8. So, it will be well worth it for him doing the surgery and investing money into it.

Last edited:
IMO, at 5'8 with strong HTN+ or even better, chadlite face and decent frame and body, height becomes insignificant factor for majority of women. Only really tall women who are more than 5'10 will have issues and even then, majority of them will still fuck with such a guy over some 6'-6'3 normie. But, for dating, yeah, 5'8 is still not enough for 80% or more women no matter how tall they are themselves. 5'10 is the cutoff to not have issues in dating but for slaying, jumping from 5'5 to 5'8 as a HTN+ or chadlite will bring much more options to the table, especially tall women.
What about 5'9? Still manlet?

Would have increased smv much if he wasnt LTN and balding in the face.

I absolutely get it. 5'5 is gigantic handicap Even If you arent a Chad. Hard to Have hope in your Life Being The Height of average woman