Another amazing side hustle (pet sitting)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Door dash is still my favorite because I can work 30 hours a week making good money in a low taxing job. But pet sitting if I could find consistent clients would be the ideal because its 95% passive income.

Basically some family goes out for the week and if you look like a stand up guy in a suburb area they let you either stay the night or give you a key and you check up on the place feed the dogs while you stay there you can just use your laptop so your essentially just doing what you would have already. Last week I got 100 dollars for staying somewhere for 3 day and on top of that I door dashed 6 hours each day getting me around 400 bucks for pretty simple work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, datboijj, mogging and 3 others
Warning this will not work if you are black or low trust looking only white suburban types hire for these roles

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogging, zoomertrader and Deleted member 17791
Door dash is still my favorite because I can work 30 hours a week making good money in a low taxing job. But pet sitting if I could find consistent clients would be the ideal because its 95% passive income.

Basically some family goes out for the week and if you look like a stand up guy in a suburb area they let you either stay the night or give you a key and you check up on the place feed the dogs while you stay there you can just use your laptop so your essentially just doing what you would have already. Last week I got 100 dollars for staying somewhere for 3 day and on top of that I door dashed 6 hours each day getting me around 400 bucks for pretty simple work.
I could see the dog walking being good but its near impossible to get a large enough volume of steady consistent clients

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 11126
I could see the dog walking being good but its near impossible to get a large enough volume of steady consistent clients
Yeah thats the issue I ran into but its good for occasional money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj