Another beta bux deluxe pill

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

It's reconfirmed my theory there is no such thing as true incels it's always a mid tier normie and a low tier normie who refuse to be cucks and people seriously tell me beta bux deluxe isn't real this dude got cucked and he still went with a cum dumpster so fucking over

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

It's reconfirmed my theory there is no such thing as true incels it's always a mid tier normie and a low tier normie who refuse to be cucks and people seriously tell me beta bux deluxe isn't real this dude got cucked and he still went with a cum dumpster so fucking over

Most normie men who aren’t in their teenage years are betabuxxers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, CookieGuy and reptiles
Most normie men who aren’t in their teenage years are betabuxxers
Bro i was underestimating the beta bux pill if rehab room didn't exist i would be calling the black pill the blue pill but looking at him logically deconstruct how this is a beta bux i understand why know it's over for men

Bro i was underestimating the beta bux pill if rehab room didn't exist i would be calling the black pill the blue pill but looking at him logically deconstruct how this is a beta bux i understand why know it's over for men
Rehab made a video on this? When

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Rehab made a video on this? When

Not on this but beta buxers i remeber back in 2016 when hell by the dash board light on TFL vedio said women prefer normie men and i went outside and saw 100's of normie couples making me think the black pill was cope but then at work i also heard women talk shit about there boy friends behind there backs i was struggling to connect the dots rehab room did the rest

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
any girl who is NT is a gigawhore or entitlted af, usually both

• +1
l
Not on this but beta buxers i remeber back in 2016 when hell by the dash board light on TFL vedio said women prefer normie men and i went outside and saw 100's of normie couples making me think the black pill was cope but then at work i also heard women talk shit about there boy friends behind there backs i was struggling to connect the dots rehab room did the rest
ink the video

any girl who is NT is a gigawhore or entitlted af, usually both

Bro it's crazy to think unless your a high tier normie your just another dude who was closest to the door

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and isis_Bleach

“Fuck… man…. what else is there to say.”

• So Sad

Fucking all UK girls are slags. I dont fucking know how UK got to this.

• +1
Bro it's crazy to think unless your a high tier normie your just another dude who was closest to the door
Even if you are a high tier Normie. Deny NT women. In fact get other race women. The future is Non NT and mixed race, it will be the smartest and longest living race. Nobody knows this, try to deny this I dare you, but us Non NT are the high IQ mfs, and the most entitled people are the NT white JB’s and SHNQ’s etc. I dare you to disagree with me.

• +1
dating apps hypergamy death of god all lead to it
I think the perfect race is trying to be created. Maybe the goal of all of this is to make more mixed race people. Think about it. Most InceIs ascend with someone who is a different race than them, the more men are considered InceIs LTN -> MTN (2027) -> HTN (2035) the more men will ascend with people of other races. The lack of social skills from being InceIs will prevent everyone from being NT. The chads and Stacie’s will eventually start simmering down, purebred people will become nonexistent in the future, fo1ds. JBW men and JBW women will eventually disappear. The smartest race and longest living and healthiest race is Mixed Race, and they are the future.