Another blackpill conversation I had with my mother.

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
We were talking about how I need jaw implant surgery and she's willing to go with me and stay in the hospital. She's like "here we go with this shit again, I already told your ass you don't need no surgery" in Spanish. I was like "maybe if you didn't marry my subhuman father, then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation and I could be out there slaying bitches left and right, so why the fuck did you marry that mid tier normie turbomanlet?"

Bitch started giggling :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16474 and 4 others
Ensenñame español

i get my manlet genes from my mom and worst hairline imagineable. my mom thinks i can find a girlfriend and sometimes she tells me "when you have kids" and it fucking sucks because shes the reason why im subhuman in some ways and it'd be too hard to tell her that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 2729 and latincell95
21479.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
i get my manlet genes from my mom and worst hairline imagineable. my mom thinks i can find a girlfriend and sometimes she tells me "when you have kids" and it fucking sucks because shes the reason why im subhuman in some ways and it'd be too hard to tell her that
Brootal!! I got my shit tier UEE from my mom and then everything else except height from my dad. I would've roped already if I was 5'4" ngl :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

how can a beaner like u afford surgery tbh

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Cidre enjoyer, Don Alejo Garza and 3 others
women are the most blackpilled. more so than men.

how can a beaner like u afford surgery tbh
These are beaners

This is a respectable Castizo male who came legally to this country

OvER

Learn the difference Cletus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Ask her how you'll actually a girlfriend or have kids if she's so sure. Parents are always the biggest copers.

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and latincell95
I just tried once to talk about the blackpill in front of my parents. I was at a psychiatrist's office and I told her how the most important thing wasn't personality or money, it was looks and everyone remained silent.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95