Another blackpill from my school...this one hateful bitch

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So if you thought that if it’s a person’s freshman year in school,they should be kind to everyone that has been in school for a longer time,you were TERRIBLY WRONG.
Subhumans get casted out as they just get seen,no matter what.
There is this one bitch in my school,it’s her first year,and as she saw me for the first time,she is terribly fucking rude. We don’t even know eachother that much,yet she calls me a stupid cunt everytime I screw up the smallest things. YET when an attractive looking guy does the stupidest kind of shit ever,guess what she does? She just ignores it or calls him funny. Man...I feel like some bitches are legit made just to get punched and stabbed.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
You do know you're on a watchlist?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, left2die and The Dude Abides
thank god for the blackpill. Shit just makes more sense why people behave the way they did in school.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
thank god for the blackpill. Shit just makes more sense why people behave the way they did in school.
I am glad I still have the chance to kick their ass

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I am glad I still have the chance to kick their ass
I kicked all their asses but they still lied about it. Guess who they believed? School is fucking stupid.

there’s very valid reasons to go ER when you’re in an environment like that tbh

hello FBI, suck my dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
It's over for hundreds of men.

choke her out
Every single time she sorts me out while sitting in front of my eyes,I just legit wanna stand up,pick up my chair,and give her some free skullsmashing.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
Every single time she sortes me out while sitting in front of my eyes,I just legit wanna stand up,pick up my chair,and give her some free skullsmashing.
Bonesmashing pill once again proved to be more effective than all roids combined

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
i'm sorry, but it's going to be bad for you in these couple of years

considering the fact that you're subhuman, there's nothing you can do to those females, especially the fact that we're in a matriarchal society right now.

the best thing you can do is moneymax, and laugh at them later on.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Inject and workout asap, bitches are at least scared of big guys, getting respect from guys in the class will help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i'm sorry, but it's going to be bad for you in these couple of years

considering the fact that you're subhuman, there's nothing you can do to those females, especially the fact that we're in a matriarchal society right now.

the best thing you can do is moneymax, and laugh at them later on.

i read this with L's voice its over

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
federal bureau of investigation israel investigate my penis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1476
Every single time she sorts me out while sitting in front of my eyes,I just legit wanna stand up,pick up my chair,and give her some free skullsmashing.
Pretty hod ngl, never got that amount of femoid attention

I slightly tripped my leg without falling, and 2 femoids instantly laughed after they passed me, wish I could rip their spines out

I slightly tripped my leg without falling, and 2 femoids instantly laughed after they passed me, wish I could rip their spines out
become a hERo