Another blue eyed criminal gets worshipped by women everywhere

Detona

Detona

Kraken

:forcedsmile: And cucks here are still coping about eye shape.

imrs.php

LONDON — British police have taken into custody convicted burglar Jonathan Cahill, whose mug shot they posted on social media last week — in the hopes of sending him back to prison after a suspected parole violation — sparked 95,000 comments, largely from women offering to help find him for, um, totally different reasons.

Droves replied to the West Yorkshire police department’s post — which asked, “Can you help us to locate Jonathan Cahill?” — seemingly drawn to the 37-year-old’s blue eyes, chiseled jawline, stony gaze and description of his 6-foot height.

“Daddy I’m in love with a criminal,” wrote one person. “I mean he has committed a crime.. but dang!!!!” wrote another. One said, “I have handcuffs.” There were many other wildly inappropriate comments that cannot be published in The Washington Post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, WhiteGoodman and TeraCope54
B6948320 BF0D 4870 B901 FC63EC5678C3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, apocalypse, Deleted member 14905 and 10 others
pretty sure its not cause of his eye color

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Imagine thinking its because of the color of his eyes. Wow, you sure are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas and 3 others
pretty sure its not cause of his eye color

It was specifically mentioned, and blue eye color seems to be the most common denominator between these criminal shitbags.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and StrangerDanger
It was specifically mentioned, and blue eye color seems to be the most common denominator between these criminal shitbags.
Weird cause half of UK has blue eyes so its normal

Imagine thinking its because of the color of his eyes. Wow, you sure are retarded.

Hey dummy, did you misread the article? They specifically mentioned his eye color. Why do you think these viral mugshot guys tend to be blue eyed, even when racially mixed? What do you think the odds of that are?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 15099
More than eye colour in this instance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Weird cause half of UK has blue eyes so its normal

But not half the world. This was an international blowup. In the United States where Jeremy Meeks is from, only 10% of the population is blue eyed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54 and StrangerDanger
Hey dummy, did you misread the article? They specifically mentioned his eye color. Why do you think these viral mugshot guys tend to be blue eyed, even when racially mixed? What do you think the odds of that are?
Giphy
Eye color literally has NOTHING to do with this lol, jfl @ your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Looks234 and StrangerDanger
Cope. The guy has literally nothing going for him besides his eye color and face shape.

Another blue eyed criminal gets worshipped by women everywhere​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
But not half the world. This was an international blowup. In the United States where Jeremy Meeks is from, only 10% of the population is blue eyed.
27% of Americans have blue eyes so thats roughly 1/3 of the population which isnt rare at all

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas, gamma and 2 others
Cope. The guy has literally nothing going for him besides his eye color and face shape.
There’s tons of blue eyed permavirgins. Jfl at your iq. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
27% of Americans have blue eyes so thats roughly 1/3 of the population which isnt rare at all

Wrong.

Only 1 in 6 (15%) of Americans have blue eyes, and this data is from 2006 when the country was still like 70% white.

Today it's less than 60% white so the population is less than 10% blue eyed.

"About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes, according to a 2002 Loyola University study in Chicago. By mid-century that number had dropped to a third. Today only about one 1 of every 6 Americans has blue eyes, said Mark Grant, the epidemiologist who conducted the study."

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and TeraCope54
There’s tons of blue eyed permavirgins. Jfl at your iq. Everything matters.
Don't bother reasoning with him. This faggot thinks chink women are better than white women :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Wrong.

Only 1 in 6 (15%) of Americans have blue eyes, and this data is from 2006 when the country was still like 70% white.

Today it's less than 10%.

"About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes, according to a 2002 Loyola University study in Chicago. By mid-century that number had dropped to a third. Today only about one 1 of every 6 Americans has blue eyes, said Mark Grant, the epidemiologist who conducted the study."
Don't half of white people (non meds specifically) have blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Blue eyed master race!!
FF0AC581 DD27 4322 9E5D 2561293DC319

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Seriously I don’t give a fuck about anything in this planet unironically I’m going to become fucking evil and mentally insane :soy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Scammer
Don't half of white people (non meds specifically) have blue eyes?

No they fucking do not, especially in the USA.

That link says only 25% of white Americans are blue eyed. And this was in 2006, when the US white population was less ethnic and less mixed.

Don't bother reasoning with him. This faggot thinks chink women are better than white women :feelskek:

No I don't. I just quote multiple studies that say that. Learn the difference, pendejo.

Definitely not because of his dimorphism and mogger face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Seriously I don’t give a fuck about anything in this planet unironically I’m going to become fucking evil and mentally insane :soy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I think I will become a serial killer or something, I’m a heavy misanthropist

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
This guy looks like shit wtf. Not very interesting to look at, an unremarkable face. Fuck him.

I wish I had blue eyes...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and n0rthface
71D87749 1B22 4018 8516 6658943F7E01

Mogs

• Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
What people mean when they say they like blue eyes
BD57A188 0E69 4A69 AE85 9DE8B4A611FF
DC12469A 12D5 4B11 B61F FC766977CCDC

What they don’t mean
5E67ED17 52D2 47FF 9155 03FE190BB7D1
CA2AC99E 9770 4594 867F 6012FC308F30

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Wrong.

Today it's less than 60% white so the population is less than 10% blue eyed.

So that's still a lot, especially if you're among the relevant or upper class population
You can't call blue eyes rare wtf

Definitely not because of his dimorphism and mogger face.

Blue eyes are a form of dimorphism. They're more common in men than women.

E69F25C3 6EB8 4475 AA25 E0BC3C931BB4

How do I remain mentally stable. Ded serious I would never go ER on innocent people tbh but my mind is fried to death and filled with terrible thoughts at this point
I think I will become a serial killer or something, I’m a heavy misanthropist

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
So that's still a lot, especially if you're among the relevant or upper class population
You can't call blue eyes rare wtf

Lol.

Criminals aren't typically upper class, moron.

15% is pretty rare. Unlikely all these criminals would be blue eyed across countries.

But just keep smoking the cope.

View attachment 1528565

How do I remain mentally stable. Ded serious I would never go ER on innocent people tbh but my mind is fried to death and filled with terrible thoughts at this point
I think the blackpill makes everyone depressed at some point, just delude urself with blue pills and try not to think about reality

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Lol.

Criminals aren't typically upper class, moron.

15% is pretty rare. Unlikely all these criminals would be blue eyed across countries.

But just keep smoking the cope.
Maybe for a criminal but still blue eyes are common among the normal population so it's not something that stands out
Do you bat your eye if you see someone thats 6ft

Maybe for a criminal but still blue eyes are common among the normal population so it's not something that stands out
Do you bat your eye if you see someone thats 6ft

No mang, less than 15% of Americans have blue eyes. That's not common.

The values between a 5'10" American from a 6'0" American are much smaller than the values between a blue eyed and a brown eyed American. The height difference is a value of about 3%, while the eye color value is over 90%. Blue eyes stand out once you see them. And in America, especially the parts where most people live, that's extremely fucking rarely.

Last edited:
No mang, less than 15% of Americans have blue eyes. That's not common.

The values between a 5'10" American from a 6'0" American are much smaller than the values between a blue eyed and a brown eyed American. The height difference is a value of about 3%, the color value is nearly 90%. Blue eyes stand out once you see them.
It's common you can literally find 30+ people with blue eyes under a minute if you tried. So thats not rare at all
Thats just among the whole population. Go watch any american series, go to a church, look at white friend groups, look at the white house staff, walk around a nice middle class suburb. Maybe if you are ethnic or black you aren't used to it but any white american is very exposed to people with blue eyes

Breakingbad

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It's common you can literally find 30+ people with blue eyes under a minute if you tried. So thats not rare at all

Lol, this nigga literally cannot do math.

In almost any major city except Seattle, it's going to take you weeks, even months to find 30 people with blue eyes. You would have to travel to Wisconsin or Vermont before you're running in to blue eyed people easily, and here's the catch -- the population density of these areas is like 10 people per square mile.

Blue eyes are almost extinct in America, dude. Believe it.

Thats just among the whole population. Go watch any american series, go to a church, look at white friend groups, look at the white house staff, walk around a nice middle class suburb.

Literally some of the most far-out and minute examples you could possibly cherry pick. The vast majority of Americans don't fall in to any of these categories.

Seriously dude, there's like one place in the USA where you can fly to an reasonably expect to be seeing like, 10 blue eyes per hour. That's Seattle. Everywhere else? Your ass is going far, far off the beaten path to encounter that.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Lol, this nigga literally cannot do math.

In almost any major city except Seattle, it's going to take you weeks, even months to find 30 people with blue eyes. You would have to travel to Wisconsin or Vermont before you're running in to blue eyed people easily, and here's the catch -- the population density of these areas is like 10 people per square mile.

Blue eyes are almost extinct in America, dude. Believe it.

Literally some of the most far-out and minute examples you could possibly cherry pick. The vast majority of Americans don't fall in to any of these categories.

Seriously dude, there's like one place in the USA where you can fly to an reasonably expect to be seeing like, 10 blue eyes per hour. That's Seattle. Everywhere else? Your ass is going far, far off the beaten path to encounter that.
Holy fuck you have to be fucking trolling
10 blue eyes per hour if you tried what the actual fuck
You are definitely not white and live in some immigrant populated hub

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Holy fuck you have to be fucking trolling
10 blue eyes per hour if you tried what the actual fuck
You are definitely not white and live in some immigrant populated hub

Brutal blackpill: there are probably more immigrants in the USA than blue eyed people. The foreign-born per centage of the USA was 14% in 2018, while only 15% of Americans were blue eyed in 2006. And the foreign born population percentage may be an undercount, because a lot of illegals slip under the radar.

It's a fact: outside of corn farming towns in the midwest, blue eyes are not going to be found at a rate of more than 10 per hour. There are hardly any blue eyed people in America anymore, and most of them are old. Go to any school in America, even in the rural midwest, and blue eyes are astonishingly rare.

Blue eyes in Jeremy Meeks's neighborhood in south-central LA must be less than 0.5%, I'm thinking more like 0.00001%. There are probably more blue eyed dogs and cats than people living out there.

Last edited: