Another brutal comment section proving the importance of eye area.

E

ethnic_9

Iron

Watch the comments of women thrusting over his eye area alone. Isn't he just angle maxing and reducing his upper eyelid exposure in the second version? Just have deep set eyes two inches deep into your skull, with a positive tilt, almond shape, light color, downturn canthus with a compact orbit bro. Brootal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
shit eye area, notice how almost all the comments are made by ethnics, lol.

Still jbw then. + cope if you think that eye area is shit.

having green eyes= instant stacy gfs guaranteed in iran.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
My nigga, I got nordic friends with insanely bright blue eyes and you cant even see that shit in school lighting (mind you, its not dim at all). You're telling me that niggas half poop half green eyes shine like that outside of his frauded instagram lighting? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023 10 26 at 70618 PM

this is his true eye color without the instagram frauding.

My nigga, I got nordic friends with insanely bright blue eyes and you cant even see that shit in school lighting (mind you, its not dim at all). You're telling me that niggas half poop half green eyes shine like that outside of his frauded instagram lighting? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2512921
this is his true eye color without the instagram frauding.
wait so blue eyes dont show its colour until its under the right lighting?

Watch the comments of women thrusting over his eye area alone. Isn't he just angle maxing and reducing his upper eyelid exposure in the second version? Just have deep set eyes two inches deep into your skull, with a positive tilt, almond shape, light color, downturn canthus with a compact orbit bro. Brootal

Almond, more of JBW

wait so blue eyes dont show its colour until its under the right lighting?
No even A10s look dark in most lightings outside(less than other colors ofc)

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion

His eyes aren't that deepset tbh. Deepset, but just normal deepset

Eyepilled again

Over for jawcopers

Eye, height, pheno, hair and cock that's all u need