Another brutal driver licence pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
I just cannot anymore. I was just reading a manga and then I came across this picture here:

117168992_3088112901299166_1430849352474069309_o.jpg

The guy outside facing the couple is being mogged beyond reality. On the other hand the man is driving while the female next to him is all over him. This mog is so brutal, that he just got isekai'ed to another realm of existence.

This guy will most likely be me. This is me being destroyed by female driving but I will not be isekai'ed, I will just fate away into a void, just like I have never existend to begin with. Absolutely brutal...

@rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell @turbocuckcel_7000000

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Vermilioncore, Mouthbreath and 8 others
just go get a driver licence are u fckin disabled or sth?

pic don't work. today i saw a blonde kid driving out of a frat house with a blonde girl. absolute humiliation.

pic don't work. today i saw a blonde kid driving out of a frat house with a blonde girl. absolute humiliation.
imagine having kristina in your car

we will never have that
tumblr_p2e1fhHCjE1tkl1s9o1_500.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

we will never have that
i give up getting a car. i need MSE and prk eye surgery to prepare for the military. i wish i have more money.

I just cannot anymore. I was just reading a manga and then I came across this picture here:

117168992_3088112901299166_1430849352474069309_o.jpg

The guy outside facing the couple is being mogged beyond reality. On the other hand the man is driving while the female next to him is all over him. This mog is so brutal, that he just got isekai'ed to another realm of existence.

This guy will most likely be me. This is me being destroyed by female driving but I will not be isekai'ed, I will just fate away into a void, just like I have never existend to begin with. Absolutely brutal...

@rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell @turbocuckcel_7000000
i am sending you all of my energy, brah. you will drive.

we will never have that

I cannot even imagine myself being capable of driving.

i give up getting a car. i need MSE and prk eye surgery to prepare for the military. i wish i have more money.

So, you do have a driver licence therefore you have the ability to drive. I envy you.

i am sending you all of my energy, brah. you will drive.

I will most likely die.