ANOTHER BRUTAL REJECTION HOLY FUCK (ITS BEYOND FUCKING OVER)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
two brutal rejections in a span of two days

I forgot to write about this rejection earlier.

I was driving home when some bitch hmu she was like “u tryna smoke” i was like ight. She was sending me snaps n shit of herself. I send a snap back and nothing weird hapened she kept talking to me. We talked for a lil and when i was about to pull up i send one more snap. It was of my leg or some shit there wasnt even a face pic. Now the bitch kinda knows who i am, shes seen me at school like shes some bitch i went to school with and idk if she recognized me or something or what clicked in her head but 5 seconds later she not only flakes but she blocks me from 3 different platforms.
Obviously there was a little redpill cope in me so i just see if maybe her account got deleted or something or if she did it by accident so i log onto my alt account and she out her on her story shaking ass and shit

NIGGA WHO HAVE U EVER SEEN GET BLOCKED ON INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, TEXT, AND WIZZ

BITCH I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING KNOW WIZZ HAD A GOD DAMN BLOCKING FEATURE BUT THE BITCH GETS INNOVATIVE. I TURN BITCHES INTO ALBERT EINSTEINS AND SHIT

ITS FUCKING OVERRRR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, sportsmogger, iloveboobs and 1 other person
brutal buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and BPMKNO
I see so many ugly guys with good looking girls, you either said something wrong or ur just known for something that makes people have a bad image of you.

• +1
Reactions: aids
Shit might make me start believing in god or something theres no way this happens even to the bottim of the bottom gotta be god fucking with me or some shit

I see so many ugly guys with good looking girls, you either said something wrong or ur just known for something that makes people have a bad image of you.
True but this happens with random girls as well see my other thread with the other random bitch. Also i said nothing wrong shes the one who offered to smoke. Also the bitch never even knew me i just see her walking through the halls

Those ugly guys have something that carries them with those GL girls, there's nothing free in this universe, remember.

Those ugly guys have something that carries them with those GL girls, there's nothing free in this universe, remember.
They have a good personality and they match the girl's energy. That's quite literally all there is to it, anyone can get a gf.

They have a good personality and they match the girl's energy. That's quite literally all there is to it, anyone can get a gf.
No, there has to be some sort of barter, it doesn't have to be money or other material benefits, it might be protection from someone, support in personal matters or anything else that can be converted into benefits to a woman. No woman dates ugly guys just because of his good vibes and energies, it's bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: aids
True but this happens with random girls as well see my other thread with the other random bitch. Also i said nothing wrong shes the one who offered to smoke. Also the bitch never even knew me i just see her walking through the halls
Like I said maybe she has a bad image of you, or she may have been just fucking w u from the start. If it makes no sense as to why she did that without even knowing what u looked like, then u shouldn't even worry about it so much.

No, there has to be some sort of barter, it doesn't have to be money or other material benefits, it might be protection from someone, support in personal matters or anything else that can be converted into benefits to a woman. No woman dates ugly guys just because of his good vibes and energies, it's bullshit.
Idk man, you seem like you need to discover your inner light

Idk man, you seem like you need to discover your inner light
Nobody here believes your bluepill garbage, JFL. As I said, there's nothing free in this universe and those ugly oofy doofies are being exploited by women who date them. It's women's nature to monetize the relationships to their favors and gain advantage. Those kinds of relationships are women-led only and the guys are their lapdogs doing everything in order to please them fearing they might lose the women if they don't act accordingly.

Nobody here believes your bluepill garbage, JFL.
It's not garbage, it's good advice. Just be confident and outgoing and I genuinely mean this. It genuinely does work and it did for me despite the fact that I have terrible social skills.

OP talks like a white boy that thinks he's black :lul::lul: