Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
You can pull anybody you want to!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, watah, micropp and 11 others
Look how her friend supports her, if it's two guys the other one is making fun of him for being fat

• +1
Reactions: micropp, nathan and nword49
It’s true for women. My mom was obese 20-35 and she was able to date whoever she wanted, she told me personally it was all about confidence and said guys liked how “confident” she was and got compliments about it

However, for men it doesn’t matter. If you’re fat, you are invisible to not only women, but the rest of society

• +1
Reactions: nathan
"eat healthy"

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, AspiringMogger, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Lol at the fat cunt on the left thinking she’s slim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, rand anon, AspiringMogger and 5 others
I'm always torn on this one.

Me and my oneitis were in Bali and she told me it's all about confidence and vibe, but I didn't believe her.

But if u think back to before I lost my mind and got sectioned in a psyche ward, I was confident and I did slay, and in fact pretty much every girl I approached, be it in London, Sydney or HK, I'd slay. I didn't approach much, but still

You can pull anybody you want to!

Translation: her confidence means desperation to men, which means they will give her a chance to feel worshipped

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nword49 and AspiringMogger
Lol at the fat cunt on the left thinking she’s slim
I wanna punch that black guys face in. It’s overweight v obese. Two sides of the same coin; FAT

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Translation: her confidence means desperation to men, which means they will give her a chance to feel worshipped
I hate teststosterone

Fat girls compensate for their lack of SMV by confidence and even approaching. Even though their SMV is already inflated beyond reason.

• +1
Reactions: nword49