Another cope of mine that didn’t last

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
About a year ago, when I started the first phase of my PhD I was hopeful that maybe my oneitis would text me again. Maybe now that summer is over and it’s exams period she would want someone to talk to. So I had lots of positivity in me at the time. I was positive that we would talk again and that i would get to tell her my news and hear her voice agsain.

But the days were going by, the exams ended and still nothing. She hadn’t just ghosted me but tinder in general. And the people in the university weren’t friendly so I just felt even dumber waiting and waiting for her to respond after so much time.

I went through so much shit for this girl. I absolutely refused to give up on her, I couldn’t. Because of how she was as a person and what she told that just motivated so much in my life in ways that no one else even girls that I was way harder for were able to do so. She was the first and last person that understood me.

But it turned out that this was just wishful thinking. She had just one use for me; vent and throw away. And she wouldn’t even bother to unmatch me to make it clear from early on instead ghosting me for months. Now I just hate how stupid and delusional I had been, I struggle to find motivation to do anything at all. I don’t even eat nowadays, nothing tastes good anymore. I can’t enjoy anything because i was wrong in so many ways.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Abused dog syndrome
I’d do it again ngl. It was sadly the best I could have done at the time. She was very worth clinging on for so long. And I can assure you that more users here would be enamoured with her if they met her, despite what they say. Here tinder pics were fire

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I’d do it again ngl. It was sadly the best I could have done at the time. She was very worth clinging on for so long. And I can assure you that more users here would be enamoured with her if they met her, despite what they say. Here tinder pics were fire
Not at all. Most users here can think logically and would realise she’s just another tinder whore who is probably getting fucked by a new random man, whilst you still think about her like she was your soulmate.

You’ll get over it soon, but only by finding a new woman to occupy your mind.

Not at all. Most users here can think logically and would realise she’s just another tinder whore who is probably getting fucked by a new random man, whilst you still think about her like she was your soulmate
Meeting a girl on tinder doesn’t mean she is a tinder whore lol. I don’t think she fucked anyone from there. She was too smart for that.

Soulmates don’t exist lol. I think about her because I was a stepping stone for her success without realising.

You’ll get over it soon, but only by finding a new woman to occupy your mind.
I met lots of girls after her but I couldn’t communicate with them at all. And after her all women seem retarded. Personality is much harder to replace than looks sadly. Her intelligence, knowledge and clairvoyance were something else. I could listen to her talk for hours, she was the only girl I learnt things from. It was all fake though