Another Currycel is Born: SpaceX Welcomes 14-Year-Old Software Engineer to Starlink Team

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

Some inspiring news! SpaceX welcomes 14-year-old Software Engineer Kairan Quazi to the Starlink team, that is dedicated to advancing broadband technology to connect the world with reliable satellite internet. Quazi earned a A.S. degree in Mathematics with highest distinction and a B.S. in Computer Science & Engineering "with several graduate-level electives in machine learning and related courses," he says. He is making history as the youngest engineer to ever join the company and will begin working in July.

"I am graduating from Santa Clara University's School of Engineering where I learned that 'engineering with a mission' is not a gimmicky tagline. Where a culture of rigor, collaboration, accountability, and impact deeply resonated with the needs of a radically accelerated learner. Next stop: SpaceX! I will be joining the coolest company on the planet as a Software Engineer on the Starlink engineering team. One of the rare companies that did not use my age as an arbitrary and outdated proxy for maturity and ability," he announced via a LinkedIn post on June 7.

...Rest of the article: https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back