He's speaking the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Enfant terrible
He's speaking the truth
3mh4mEl.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Fun fact: This guy has a gf, JFL at blackpillers tbh
whether he has a GF doesnt matter lol, anyone can get in a cucked oofy doofy relationship. The problem is getting a girlfriend who actually likes ur subhuman ass and isnt just using u as a placeholder

Omg I used a bottom 1% genetically Guy to Prove my point. His adivice will Work for at least 95% of men
it will only work if ur good looking to begin with or are some fatfuck who had good facial structure underneath the fat

Omg I used a bottom 1% genetically Guy to Prove my point. His adivice will Work for at least 95% of men
rq9to4zgdir21.jpg

• JFL
whether he has a GF doesnt matter lol, anyone can get in a cucked oofy doofy relationship. The problem is getting a girlfriend who actually likes ur subhuman ass and isnt just using u as a placeholder
Omg genetically bottom 5% Guys can't get a Gf that likes you for your looks only OMG

Omg genetically bottom 5% Guys can't get a Gf that likes you for your looks only OMG
read what I said retard, I never said like u for ur looks only I said is attracted to u. You can be attracted to someone physically and like other things about them.

If she isnt attracted to you shell always desire someone else and youll likely end up getting divorce raped and even if you dont get divorce raped you will be in a cuck dead bedroom relationship and even if she lets u fuck her she will give you weak starfish sex

All of these guys can slay. Easily
hard doubt
gf for sure consitent slaying doubt it without 100 percent commitment to the cause

• +1
"a lot of people would be attractive if they took showers"

jfl this retarded ogre prolly thinks he is chad or something

• +1
No I'm even uglier :feelscry: