another day another feminist assault on the male 3rd class citizens in a western country

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
guy making vid sounds like he has learning difficulties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, pardocel and Deleted member 23239
When i first heard this @Tom Jones song i immedately thought if feminista hear this song they are gonna go crazy

Also disliked the song because it's just a cuck crying over getting cheated

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Tom Jones
When i first heard this @Tom Jones song i immedately thought if feminista hear this song they are gonna go crazy
well I' glad women taking away or rights as males and making our lives hell is a big joke to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Also disliked the song because it's just a cuck crying over getting cheated
Lmao
Feministas be cray

The lyrics are either cuck or alpha in looksmaxxers eyes. In reality they are pretty cucked but when Tom, the tiger of wales, Jones sings it you are mesmerized by his frequencies he emits. Can’t help yourself to a quick wank

• JFL
Lmao
Feministas be cray

The lyrics are either cuck or alpha in looksmaxxers eyes. In reality they are pretty cucked but when Tom, the tiger of wales, Jones sings it you are mesmerized by his frequencies he emits. Can’t help yourself to a quick wank
Tom Jones has many cucked songs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
Tom Jones has many cucked songs tbh

Yes. But that was mostly for the money.

His origins were very bluesy and Gospelish/Religious ballads.
Almost like Elvis. Elvis and Tom are a tie when it comes to the finest of contemporary music in terms of vocals. To me

• Hmm...
mass scale shit test. anyone who goes along with this is a cuck. the fact that feminism is seemingly winning in culture and politics shows most men today are genetic shit and failed the test by going along with feminism

Yes. But that was mostly for the money.

His origins were very bluesy and Gospelish/Religious ballads.
Almost like Elvis. Elvis and Tom are a tie when it comes to the finest of contemporary music in terms of vocals. To me
Tom Jones was a better singer and had a better voice than Elvis. I would say Elvis was a better stage performer though and better looking.

That's said Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, Freddie Mercury were better singers imo.

• +1
Tom Jones was a better singer and had a better voice than Elvis. I would say Elvis was a better stage performer though and better looking.

That's said Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, Freddie Mercury were better singers imo.
I think I agree. Tom jones had the better voice. But it’s close.

Elvis had amazing charisma (better than Tom) and he was a natural to the stage and amazing talent.

Those guys are great. Louis Armstrong isn’t that much of a vocalist, when he sings the music and the sentiment is more crucial.

A lot of crooners are great too, but unfortunately most modern music has to be sung in falsetto so we don’t hear great belting(by a baritone) in modern music.

Mercury was one of the GOATs. I’m generally more partial to his music than Toms. But Tom is still the better voice imo (maybe because I’m a baritone too)

• +1
I think I agree. Tom jones had the better voice. But it’s close.

Elvis had amazing charisma (better than Tom) and he was a natural to the stage and amazing talent.

Those guys are great. Louis Armstrong isn’t that much of a vocalist, when he sings the music and the sentiment is more crucial.

A lot of crooners are great too, but unfortunately most modern music has to be sung in falsetto so we don’t hear great belting(by a baritone) in modern music.

Mercury was one of the GOATs. I’m generally more partial to his music than Toms. But Tom is still the better voice imo (maybe because I’m a baritone too)
Not really a baritone but this guy probably mogs everyone of those in terms of vocals

Not really a baritone but this guy probably mogs everyone of those in terms of vocals

I know him. He has an insane range without sounding forced. Mirin

But Elvis and Tom had so much weight, depth and emotion. Even though the guy does too he doesn’t capture it fully.

I know him. He has an insane range without sounding forced. Mirin

But Elvis and Tom had so much weight, depth and emotion. Even though the guy does too he doesn’t capture it fully.
Maybe not their charisma but he does have a lot emotion in his voice

• +1
They should switch to singing "Hey Joe" - same message, about guy going to kill his woman for cheating on him, but can't be banned without making feminists appear racists against blacks...

• Love it
They should switch to singing "Hey Joe" - same message, about guy going to kill his woman for cheating on him, but can't be banned without making feminists appear racists against blacks...

Lol but Hey Joe was a pretty old song. It was just popularized by Jimi.

Doubt the feminists are clever enough to notice though. If one finds out she’ll go on about internalized sexism and racism somehow and shit