Another day in school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I will go home after 5 lessons. At 1pm i should be home. Fuck i Look so bad today and foids are gonna be hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2227 and Over
My condolences buddy boyo. I couldn't stand school. Complete rape of brain and doing nothing for 6 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans, Norwooder and 3 others
Fuck school,disgusting piece of shit place full of annoying retarded rude normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Fuck school,disgusting piece of shit place full of annoying retarded rude normies
And full of chad and sexy foids who want fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
School is for chads and stacies to socialize. It's not a place for incels

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 2227, Norwooder and 1 other person
I think we see the creation of the new incel saint before our eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Pietrosiek
One good thing here is that you could pick high school based on your points from first 8 grades and i went into engineering one which was full of incels, meatheads and nerds, literally no women on sight which was great ngl, there were 0 in my class. All beckys, stacies and chads go to gymnasiums and other meme worthless schools like for economics and other gay shit.

I think we see the creation of the new incel saint before our eyes
PicsArt 02 07 072547

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Over and Nosecel
Fuck man, 4 more lessons. Includong this

daily reminder life ends after college/school and moron cant appreciate the freedom,laziness and no duties of teenager

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
daily reminder life ends after college/school and moron cant appreciate the freedom,laziness and no duties of teenager
Moron is ugly subhuman. Perma virgin who is mogged by 6psl slayer from his class and other 50% of it.

Moron is ugly subhuman. Perma virgin who is mogged by 6psl slayer from his class and other 50% of it.
and? so its better to be mogged in shitty working environment with other chads, and of course oldcels and of course without
the harem of hot chicks in their prime next to you (even if youre invisible?) appreciate what you have...

and? so its better to be mogged in shitty working environment with other chads, and of course oldcels and of course without
the harem of hot chicks in their prime next to you (even if youre invisible?) appreciate what you have...
I have nothing. Getting mogged is getting mogged without a difference where. Harem of foids is not mine. For me is suffering. Seeing foids and not being attractive, getting iois and sex. I rather stay home than be mogged so hard

And who is low inhib slayer?

IMG 20200207 093729

Kurwaa. 3 dudes were bullying manlet framecel skullcel. I would beat them up

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Finally in home

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
3very day in school is pure sexual rage. I cant take lack of those foids

time to sex some suger
No. Im not eating.

• So Sad