Another day of exposing this curry abused dog @colesp

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
By now anyone with 15 minutes daily screentime on site have heard of this pajeet larper already @colesp Check this if you haven't

Anyway this pajeet claim that he lives in new york and taking acting classes
Screenshot 20230430 175632248 1

it common sense to tell this pajeet haven't step foot out of Mumbai but surprisingly there's people still fell for him like this guy
Screenshot 20230430 175728879 1

Jfl at your iq nigga believing this truecel pajeet :lul: @Octillionaire

The other day this 5'6 curry posted a screenshot of his tinder catfish experience whatever
3380905 Screenshot 20230416 212800 Tinder

If you look closely at the top right
Screenshot 20230428 110117251 1

This telecom/sim card company isn't american based

Then what is it ? Take a guess

Screenshot 20230428 115525518 1

"Sar am in new york taking acting classes" fucking pajeet larper at least crop your screenshot right @colesp
Download 17

But lets not misunderstood this guy further apparently there's city in Mumbai called new york maybe meant that 🙏🏻
Screenshot 20230430 175812939 1

[ISPOILER]@5.5psl @bignose9729 @Xangsane @apemaxxed @Maesthetics=King [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, Deleted member 27544, p0lishsubhuman and 33 others
Jfl at this currycel subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Honestly I stopped caring. It’s obvious he’s larping I mean for fuck sake the guy claims 5’6 and is out here “slaying” harder then chads jfl. Anyone that still believes him is just retarded atp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30032, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 5 others
Don't say like that bro !!
Otherwise tom cruise will kill you (his father in law )

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24002, Wallenberg and 12 others
Bros in Mumbai larping on a incel forum instead of getting a job and moving out of the slums :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28414, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
anyone trying to expose him is retarded

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Honestly I stopped caring. It’s obvious he’s larping I mean for fuck sake the guy claims 5’6. Anyone that still believes him is just retarded atp
Mirin his low inhb honestly he knows the whole fourm knows he's telling tales from Mumbai but still posting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Mirin his low inhb honestly he knows the whole fourm knows he's telling tales from Mumbai but still posting
Jfl he’s the forum jester atp. Pure comedy and entertainment he’s just trying to entertain incels online what a nice guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, ReadBooksEveryday, twilight and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tombradylover and 5.5psl
5'6 indian with 26 bodycount and 14 white stacies... bro was rly into his larp and sht

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday and 5.5psl
It's not American for sure but you can't say it's Indian. . In India you have 5G and it shows up on most phones. He is either using a very old phone and is based in india or he is from Sri Lankan or Pakistan. Either way just lol.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28414, Wallenberg and 4 others
It's not American for sure but you can't say it's Indian. . In India you have 5G and it shows up on most phones. He is either using a very old phone and is based in india or he is from Sri Lankan or Pakistan. Either way just lol.
to be fair in this context, him being from either india pakistan or sri lanka are all equally as cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
Also mirin your eagle eyes OP. PSLers turn into superhuman scientists when it comes to LARPers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 4 others
By now anyone with 15 minutes daily screentime on site have heard of this pajeet larper already @colesp Check this if you haven't

View attachment 2176685
it common sense to tell this pajeet haven't step foot out of Mumbai but surprisingly there's people still fell for him like this guy
View attachment 2176679

The other day this 5'6 curry posted a screenshot of his tinder catfish experience whatever
View attachment 2176692

View attachment 2176695

View attachment 2176697
View attachment 2176699

"Sar am in new york taking acting classes" fucking pajeet larper at least crop your screenshot right @colesp
View attachment 2176704

But lets not misunderstood this guy further apparently there's city in Mumbai called new york maybe meant that 🙏🏻
View attachment 2176709

[ISPOILER]@5.5psl @bignose9729 @Xangsane @apemaxxed @Maesthetics=King [/ISPOILER]
Not a good thread still failed I live near Queens, jfl for thinking about the sim lol, just do yo research better...and try to find all the network in usa

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, The Grinch, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Not a good thread still failed I live near Queens, jfl for thinking about the sim lol, just do yo research better...and try to find all the network in usa
Op it's bedtime in Mumbai go sleep

Also mirin your eagle eyes OP. PSLers turn into superhuman scientists when it comes to LARPers
He is sucking my dick too much

to be fair in this context, him being from either india pakistan or sri lanka are all equally as cagefuel
Am ctually from Queens nyc6

16 white bitches you harassed via Instagram dms
View attachment 2176751
just don't bother lol... he joined 1 month ago and almost has 3000 posts meaning he was close 100posts/day... anyone who can connect 2 neurones knows that he's lying when he says he's slaying...

just don't bother lol... he joined 1 month ago and almost has 3000 posts meaning he was close 100posts/day... anyone who can connect 2 neurones knows that he's lying when he says he's slaying...
Tbh am still slaying bruh, now connect yo neuron and grfo

Actually 16 white buches buddy , deal with it
Are you trying to dethrone @Ozell Israelite as the forum jester benchode?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Deleted member 24507 and 3 others
Both manlets he won't do shit
Greatest stuntman on the earth will fuck you up and down jfl for underestimating my father in law ,sucka

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and latincell95
Greatest stuntman on the earth will fuck you up and down jfl for underestimating my father in law ,sucka
I’ll meet you IRL to disprove the larping accusations

View attachment 2176685
View attachment 2176679

View attachment 2176692

View attachment 2176695

View attachment 2176697
View attachment 2176699

View attachment 2176704

View attachment 2176709

Bhai I don't think that is the telco, I think its just the kind of network u are using, I have the same thing and I'm using a UK sim in Hong Kong.

But anyway if he is larping, mirin how low inhib he is...

What’s with the influx of lolcows as of late? Jfl
I don’t know bro. This forum is going to the dogs but (((they))) won’t private this forum. :fuk: :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’ll meet you IRL to disprove the larping accusations
Sure man where to meet highland Park or I ll be there next week in forest Park golf course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt, Deleted member 16369 and latincell95
I can’t roast you. Your mere existence is a roast by the almighty creator.
You should not roast me since yo also ina incel forum...just over give the fucking respect sucka

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95

You should not roast me since yo also ina incel forum...just over give the fucking respect sucka
There’s a hierarchy here benchode. Stay in your lane sucka

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and ascension
Stfu youblatin sucka
Listen Rajesh. It’s time for u to go take a shower and go to bed. I can smell the shit through the screen

Are you trying to dethrone @Ozell Israelite as the forum jester benchode?

Don’t tag me and “jester benchode” isn’t even a word or term, monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man.

What’s with the influx of lolcows as of late? Jfl

“lolcows” isn’t a word and you’re supposed to put a period after “jfl,” ugly big nosed Amalekite (so-called Jewish) man. You’re dumb and shouldn’t even be posting.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and latincell95
Dumb negro, the chittimites were Romans, not Hispanics

[

It’s “Negro” not “negro,” dumb monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man.

the chittimites were Romans, not Hispanics, hence the name Chittim

It’s “Chittimites” not “chittimites,” dumb monkey faced Chittimite man; and the Chittimites were conquered by the Edomites (so-called White people).

Jasher 61 23 And at the revolution of the year the troops of Africa continued coming to the land of 👉Chittim to plunder as usual, and 👉Zepho son of Eliphaz heard their report, and he gave orders concerning them and he fought with them, and they fled before him, and he delivered the land of Chittim from them👈.

24 And 👉the children of Chittim saw the valor of Zepho, and 👉the children of Chittim resolved and they made Zepho king over them, and he became king over them👈, and whilst he reigned they went to subdue the children of Tubal, and all the surrounding islands.

25 And their king Zepho went at their head and they made war with Tubal and the islands, and they subdued them, and when they returned from the battle they renewed his government for him, and they built for him a very large palace for his royal habitation and seat, and they made a large throne for him, and Zepho reigned over the whole land of Chittim and over the land of Italia fifty years.

The Chittimites migrated to the Americas, retarded monkey.

Stop being a retarded Latinocel and get educated on historical facts.

• JFL
Chittimites were conquered by the Edomites (so-called White people).
Chittimites were Romans nigga. They were living in Europe. Europe=white men aka Edomites.

So you’re saying they conquered themselves? JFL what a dumbass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 16369
@colesp where in Queens?

Also JFL @ reading a 209 pseudohistorical book. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

BCD3C909 90F0 49AD 83B6 8C489CF1BC95

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 16369
Chittimites were Romans nigga. They were living in Europe. Europe=white men aka Edomites.

The Edomites were the Romans not the Chittimites, dumb Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man 😆.

The Chittimites lived in the land of Chittim and never called themselves “Romans” but the Edomites did after they conquered the land.

Europe= Edomites (so-called White people) today and they’re red not “white.”

So you’re saying they conquered themselves? JFL what a dumbass

Says the dumb spic nigger who doesn’t know real history and isn’t smart enough to put a period after “jfl.” They can’t “conquer” themselves when they are conquered by the Edomites, dumb latinocel.

• JFL