Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

@dicklet4incher

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, BigBoy, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Also some guy said you can't take more than 6 and she replied with lol. He was trying to cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 5393, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
Good thing I'm 8.5 rock hard tbh, sadly im a grower not a shower tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Beetlejuice, BigBoy and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
lifefuel tbh

They enjoy it ngl, its like a pain thing for em
nigga i think this retarded motherfucker autistic guy meant it as a joke to mock normies and we didn't get it cause he's too fucking autistic to make sarcasm..

I will never have a daughter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Baldingman1998
bigger is better. Everything else is cope.

12 inches ?
Wtf :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
not even mandingo can satisfy this bitch jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
dick shouldnt be allowed to talk about here:
1. gay
2. its been explained many times face>>>>> (if around over 6 and average girth) if you got around 7.3x5.3 you can play real big dick game, ideal is 7.75x5.75, big but will be able to go balls deep around 50% of time except missionary, bjs still are pretty good most of times and its dead max border for anal, if you got giga size queen shell want you to fist her anyway and you can use bathmate before sex to get easily over 6 inch girth
3. its obvious people always lie about their size especially if they showed their face here stop believing it especially if youre dicklet its gonna have bad influence on your brain not even reminding you that a lot of people dont measure correctly, especially girth
4. with PE you can go from +- average, lets say 6x5 to max size I would recommend 8x6 in 5 years easily so especially if youre young you should chill about dick size, since jbs would accept anything other than microdick if your face is chad
end of discussion about dick, just plz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Baldingman1998
Good thing i am 12 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
dick shouldnt be allowed to talk about here:
Copium

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
There's a lot of nonsense (like this tiktok video)

Cba getting into it too much rn but big dick is a huge halo and if you experienced even half of the related shit I have you wouldn't be able to stop stressing about it

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
There's a lot of nonsense (like this tiktok video)

Cba getting into it too much rn but big dick is a huge halo and if you experienced even half of the related shit I have you wouldn't be able to stop stressing about it
thats literally what I mean with "you can play big dick game at..." having only big dick, but real big dick may be enough to get you laid with becky even with trucel face, I just wanna youngsters like in high school to know that they shouldnt stress about it and start dickmaxxing so in early 20s they are dick moggers, dick pill is legit af I never denied it, prolly misunderstanding

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga