another facet of dark triad explained

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
a dark triad, or low trust face is a face that looks like an asshole naturally. a face that always looks upset even if they are not and always looks like they're ready to fight.

faces that are low trust have low set eye brows. deep seet eyes. dark eye brows and hair. wider rather than large eyes. wider faces rather than long. and are highly dimorphic. meaning very masculine looking. think large neck, pronounced jaw and cheekbones. he's probably not even in a bad mood in some of these pictures. it just his face.

when people or women see that you look like this. they are immediately intimidated and assume that not only you are in a bad mood. but you are capable of doing something about it. women and men will naturally want to get you to ease up and get you to smile. this releases all the tension built up in a room just because of your demeanor. or at least see you smile. because it's very disarming when you see someone look like this smile.

if you look low trust, dont forget to smile. when you see an asshole and assume that he is one, its a really good feeling to see them smile and ease up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I am more h-trust, but I have l-trust traits (positive tilted thick eyebrows) and it's funny because within the same context I happened to be perceived by one girl as serious and by another as friendly

• +1
Reactions: darkness97