• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Going to a club.
Im past my prime btw

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
drinking chivas and writing poetry

My prime was 19 its over for me now forever

Shut the fuck up incel . Why the fuck would i give up the comfort of my house to go in a sweaty club to make out with a caked up maxxed up Becky? It's Always the same shit over and over. Wake up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse, BigJimsWornOutTires, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up incel . Why the fuck would i give up the comfort of my house to go in a sweaty club to make out with a caked up maxxed up Becky? It's Always the same shit over and over. Wake up
Yeah, going to the club is pointless. My roommate wants me to go with him tonight, but why do the same shit expecting a different outcome? I don't want to go to the club. The women make me feel bad. I go to the floor and get disgusted looks. I don't ask for this shit because I never approach. I'm in their presence and that is enough for them. I also never pull. Not got lucky even once. I smile, I appear joyful and I'm usually drunk so lower inhib.

It's like putting your hand in a fire pit over and over, expecting not to get burnt. Stupid, stupid shit.

Another overpriced haunted house and Halloween afterparty. I'm dressing up like a child and my gf will be Joe Biden.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
What’s a Halloween party
A get-together with folks dressed up in costumes. Many bars, lounges, and nightclubs get in on that as well.

Who says I’m in my prime

I just went grocery shopping,now gonna play some video games and eat delicious food,then workout,then sleep

Good enough for me right now

Rotting inside watchin Netflix and eating junk it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and GetShrekt