Another gap year

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I probably wont go to uni jfl im doing another gap year im still resitting tho i need the grades just in case my dumbass goes bankrupt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Sondern, TheBrownOne and 2 others
second gap year?

second gap year?
yeah man I just dont see the point of going to uni unless it's a top school and I dont have any predicted atm so im fucked which means gotta do it next year 💀

I'm basically still in year 12 oh well

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and thereallegend
Why do u need to go when ur rich anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and chrisN
yeah man I just dont see the point of going to uni unless it's a top school and I dont have any predicted atm so im fucked which means gotta do it next year 💀

are they gonna accept you at that point JFL top unis dont accept resits but it depends on course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

I wanted to go to america for school but parents cockblocked after i paid all the application fees JFL

At this point i feel like shilling out for fucking nottingham and get my parents of my dick

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
hope u get rich with ur online biz before u have to go back

• +1
Why do u need to go when ur rich anyway
I dont need to

I want to go but thats the dilemma i wont go if its not a top school maybe its because im seeking academic validation from my parents who knows man

I wanted to go to america for school but parents cockblocked after i paid all the application fees JFL

At this point i feel like shilling out for fucking nottingham and get my parents of my dick
To study what

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
nigga get surgery as u wait

• +1
what about marketing
Idk but from what I hear it’s to theoretical I.E not Enough practical you don’t actually get to practice what you learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
bro I’m actually so lonely I legit have no friends is this what’s it’s like after school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
uni is just a simp fest for women, putting women on a pedestal, and witnessing women fuck all the NCAA jock athletes.

• +1
bro I’m actually so lonely I legit have no friends is this what’s it’s like after school?
i dont get it, how are you even supposed to make friends after school? legit where would you even meet lol, i dont trust what the internet says about all the bullshit about muh hobbies or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 19766
relatable asf, i keep visiting my old high school JFL cause i still have a friend there. im on my first gap year, getting surgery very soon.

• +1
Idk but from what I hear it’s to theoretical I.E not Enough practical you don’t actually get to practice what you learn
could do ur own projects on the side

• +1

Youre not going to a top uni if youre taking 2 gap years
Unless its through TAG but then why even take a gap year

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 6128
2 gap years, it's over mane

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
i dont get it, how are you even supposed to make friends after school? legit where would you even meet lol, i dont trust what the internet says about all the bullshit about muh hobbies or whatever
In Uni obviously

I dont need to

I want to go but thats the dilemma i wont go if its not a top school maybe its because im seeking academic validation from my parents who knows man
do a degree from distance learning. many unis offer accredited degrees

I probably wont go to uni jfl im doing another gap year im still resitting tho i need the grades just in case my dumbass goes bankrupt
what are you re sitting?

still part of school. i guess you just keep those friends for the rest of ur life?
After Uni you work and eventually get married and then are the friends with the husbands of your wife friends

After Uni you work and eventually get married and then are the friends with the husbands of your wife friends
i dont think it works that way, what happens during late 20s when most people arent married?

• +1
What if you work from home?

My parents are poor, so I may go to college for free. For business 💀ima be making more money than the dude teachin it though

• +1
are you like 80 year olds

• +1