Another hapa that hates Asian men

D

Deleted member 23819

X
French-Taiwanese girl I went out with yesterday and slayed, firstly she basically dislikes the whole Asian culture and tradition. And then she tells me that she’s absolutely not into Asian guys at all, and said that they’re mostly unattractive, short and high inhib, and that she exclusively dates white guys back in France. It’s over for ricecels at this point, the majority of hapa women think you guys are a joke for some reason. Literally almost all hapa girls I know more or less only date white guys.

5FB0B5D9 6C0F 4B4F ABC6 C4A759A8FCC0

B0177233 0521 44B3 94BE 6196CDC42635

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
What a cutie

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
it’s easier to be degen here that’s why

it’s easier to be degen here that’s why

Reminder that this guy is KHHV incel fantasizing and LARPing as a famous gigachad slayer behind the safety of his basement. Probably another Clouder alt like @Pixie Dust is, which yellowfevercels like him and Predeterminism make after self admitting on their mains they got cucked by Asian men

Thread is an extreme lie either way lmao. And especially in my area, top tier hapa Stacies date Asian oofie doofies while shunning their white side and hating on white men for some reason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Cheesyrumble, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Reminder that this guy is KHHV incel fantasizing and LARPing as a famous gigachad slayer behind the safety of his basement. Probably another Clouder alt like @Pixie Dust is, which yellowfevercels like him and Predeterminism make after self admitting on their mains they got cucked by Asian men

Thread is an extreme lie either way lmao. And especially in my area, top tier hapa Stacies date Asian oofie doofies while shunning their white side and hating on white men for some reason

View attachment 2327901

So basically the story never happened, LARP tale, nigga probably got the pic of the girl in OP from Google or Instagram too lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Cheesyrumble, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
French-Taiwanese girl I went out with yesterday and slayed, firstly she basically dislikes the whole Asian culture and tradition. And then she tells me that she’s absolutely not into Asian guys at all, and said that they’re mostly unattractive, short and high inhib, and that she exclusively dates white guys back in France. It’s over for ricecels at this point, the majority of hapa women think you guys are a joke for some reason. Literally almost all hapa girls I know more or less only date white guys.

View attachment 2031701
View attachment 2031702
cap

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
most hapas prefer white men but there are some who exclusively like asian men. It really depends on upbringing. If the asian tiger mum is really dominating then the kids will be asian personality wise and then hang with the asian kids and then consequently date asians.

She has a very attractive coloring.