Another how did he do it

Z

zanex_x

Iron
I saw a thread talking about how this one guy got with Marilyn Monroe while he was ugly, and I have a similar situation. Madison Beer, an incredibly attractive girl, was with this guy who well, is not very good looking at all. Always wondered how guys who lookswise are way out of someone's league can still manage to get them and then be chosen over a fuck ton of male models and other good looking, rich guys.

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 326
  • cccc.jpg
    cccc.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 316
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I’m guessing he has a big dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2810, Arvenas and 3 others
It's obviously his game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
JBW theory

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Up next: LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED: XI - JUST BE UGLY EDITION

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Slob, LordNorwood and 8 others
Right place right time. Him being her preference.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
Jfl bra attraction is not explainable like that.Only personalitymaybe

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Averagecel
I saw a thread talking about how this one guy got with Marilyn Monroe while he was ugly, and I have a similar situation. Madison Beer, an incredibly attractive girl, was with this guy who well, is not very good looking at all. Always wondered how guys who lookswise are way out of someone's league can still manage to get them and then be chosen over a fuck ton of male models and other good looking, rich guys.
This honestly might be the biggest PSL point difference I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
- Game
- Personality
- Big cock
- Being at the right place at the right time

If you meet a certain threshold (4 PSL and 5’9 in height for example), other factors can bring you over the line.

One thing to also remember is that this is an exception to the rule, not the rule itself. On average, a below average to average looking guy will not be able to pull a good looking woman.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Slob, LordNorwood and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, middayshowers and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Recently, everyone seems to be talking about Pete Davidson when it comes to 'punching'

View attachment 150649

Every few weeks there's a story with him banging some new girl and the comments are always lke ''How does he do it?!! Can't be fame because she's famous too!!''

View attachment 150650

He's banging an 18 year old model now lol

View attachment 150651

Like running BIG DICK game, though??

once you get one stacy and everybody knows it, your smv is higher

• +1
Reactions: Slob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Stingray
Didn't they get back together as well? Does she have brain damage? Could it be that they got together back when they were really young and everyone was boneless, just like that guy, and now she can't get him out of her mind?

It's obviously his game
What godlike black magic skills does this guy have to be able to pull that off though? Like this girl is a top model and has millions of followers, she has all types of guys in her dms and irl who hit on her. So what ritual did this dude perform to be able to be above that
I’m guessing he has a big dick
If this actually is the case, how does he get her to have sex with him in the first place? I’m certain there was little to no attraction at all when they met so how’d he actually get her in bed?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
He take a good amount of showers

Checkmate

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
- Game
- Personality
- Big cock
- Being at the right place at the right time

If you meet a certain threshold (4 PSL and 5’9 in height for example), other factors can bring you over the line.

One thing to also remember is that this is an exception to the rule, not the rule itself. On average, a below average to average looking guy will not be able to pull a good looking woman.

There's always exceptions to the rule in anything in life, don't see why some people find that hard to understand.

Animated GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, middayshowers and Luke LLL
Recently, everyone seems to be talking about Pete Davidson when it comes to 'punching'

View attachment 150649

Every few weeks there's a story with him banging some new girl and the comments are always lke ''How does he do it?!! Can't be fame because she's famous too!!''

View attachment 150650

View attachment 150651

Because the women they are dating don’t care about looks as much as they do about other things.although looks are important but not every person values looks the most to these people other things matter more although people like this are in minority.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Because she likes him..what else is there to discuss?? It’s all speculation...but one thing is for certain..she likes him and obviously doesn’t find him ugly.

What don’t you guys get about how women find men attractive in different ways than the homosexuals on this site find men attractive??

I think all the incels on nofap streaks fantasize about fucking an androgynous 120 lb twinks because they can’t get a woman...Hence birthing their standards..

Just cuz someone’s fucking canthus is higher or lower than someone’s doesn’t mean jack shit...If the girl thinks one more is attractive she’s gonna fuck him..

With that being said Gilinsky mogs him to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, eduardkoopman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
She didn’t breed so it’s over

Must be dickpill. No other logical explanation

View attachment 150649

View attachment 150650
He holds frame bro/push pull technique/puts her down/treats her bad on purpose :redpill:

View attachment 150651

do you know his money and status? when i made my thread about jose bolanos was because he didn't have looks, money or status and he got marilyn

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
do you know his money and status? when i made my thread about jose bolanos was because he didn't have looks, money or status and he got marilyn
He doesn't have a high status nor does he himself have any money

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
shit like this makes me lose faith in the psl community. jesus christ how autistic are you op

Wouldn't say he's ugly, looks like a normal guy

View attachment 150649

View attachment 150650

View attachment 150651

I dont get the controversy with this guy. He's not bad-looking imo

I dont get the controversy with this guy. He's not bad-looking imo
I agree - certainly by normie standards. But every story about him with some hot teen or whatever is littered with ''How the hell did HE get HER?!!!'' comments lol

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I agree - certainly by normie standards. But every story about him with some hot teen or whatever is littered with ''How the hell did HE get HER?!!!'' comments lol
Fucking lol

He looks to be part of the (((Tribe)))

• +1
Reactions: Slob