Another Indian hit by train during a selfie

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
What's wrong with India, there's poverty, they don't have toilets, garbage and filth is everywhere, but everyone somehow has smartphones, where are their priorities?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23558, IncelsBraincels and 14 others
Think they have OnePlus like me.
The rich ones have 8 pro ($400)
The less rich ones have Nord ($200)
The poor ones have xiaomi ($80)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15569 and 1 other person
Why don't they buy toilets first? Where are their priorities?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, closedplatecel and the BULL
India 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23558, BigBundaSlapper and 29 others
Oh. Not as bad as I expected. I thought he was gonna get chopped up. phew

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, Wallenberg, Deleted member 23558 and 9 others
Tbf pretty dark triad of the guy in red getting hit, foids will get wet (if he wasn't subhuman curry) at his rebel without a cause vibe and masc way he walks it off.

Also dark triad the guy in blue doing fuck all to help, like not giving a shit.

Jfl @ the guys on top of the train

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16058 and 6 others
He's as black as many afro americans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
Why don't they buy toilets first? Where are their priorities?
That guy looks like he has a toilet man.

I think it's prob harder to get a toilet than a phone, gotta worry about plumbing, sewage access, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Deleted member 16275
brutal. dravidian's average iq is around 80

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23558, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
@2000 @inferiorpispot234 would this guy claim med u think??
not really, he looks South Indian phenotypically, but it is kinda obvious he is North Indian

not really, he looks South Indian phenotypically, but it is kinda obvious he is North Indian
Hey devansh still friends?

You look rajasthani

Not really I've seen Chappris having iPhone Pro maxes..

How did u figure he is north indian?

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 18810
How did u figure he is north indian?
by the way he acts, his dressing etc. I have seen this archetype before, where North Indians look like South Indians but one facial feature and behavioral traits give it away that they surely are North Indians

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
They supahpowah in 2020. :lul:

Wtf is that? What is chapri?
Is that a village?
"Chapri" is basically a low class guy who is also jobless. Does odd stuff like cringe tiktok and/or silly prank videos in the modern day.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Gonthar
"Chapri" is basically a low class guy who is also jobless. Does odd stuff like cringe tiktok and/or silly prank videos in the modern day.
How does he afford the props to make these vids?
How does he eat, pay rent, etc? There is no welfare benefit in India I thought?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
That's what I keep asking: how do almost all Indians have smartphones and make all sorts of silly clips and photos, but they don't even have toilets and still shit in the streets, priorities I guess....

These guys you see have a wealth from their ancestors, mostly have land like sallufraudon. These guys live on renting land or properties(probably just the parents or relatives do it for them) and then afford such lifestyle, the income is always flowing, all they have to do is sit back and keep funding and making ultra cringe content. Look at this imbecile -

Do you think he'd able to afford a Range Rover by doing such low-class cringeworthy stuff? -

He somehow even got a daily soap producer to make him star in a third rate web series -

These guys you see have a wealth from their ancestors, mostly have land like sallufraudon. These guys live on renting land or properties(probably just the parents or relatives do it for them) and then afford such lifestyle, the income is always flowing, all they have to do is sit back and keep funding and making ultra cringe content. Look at this imbecile -

Do you think he'd able to afford a Range Rover by doing such low-class cringeworthy stuff? -

He somehow even got a daily soap producer to make him star in a third rate web series -

This is al the guys on outskirts of Delhi, bombay, Bangalore with ancestral farmland, and then once the big corporates came in they paid Manhattan prices for it, believing the India superpower 2020 meme, and the family just hold the money to live off interest, and we're usually allowed to keep 5% of the farmland for themselves right?

Is that a big trend in Indian culture to take a selfie with an oncoming train? I don’t get it. That’s a weird thing to do. That’s like me taking a selfie with a huge truck speeding toward me. Just makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Is that a big trend in Indian culture to take a selfie with an oncoming train? I don’t get it. That’s a weird thing to do. That’s like me taking a selfie with a huge truck speeding toward me. Just makes 0 sense
Yup. Low IQ behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore