• +1
Reactions: try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and PlayersGetPlayed
Wtf how can u snort nutmeg nigga
Just do it sometime and see what happens. It's a health food. Just take a little in coffee. It gets converted into an amphetamine like substance

Just do it sometime and see what happens. It's a health food. Just take a little in coffee. It gets converted into an amphetamine like substance
I just looked it up nigga u can hallucinate from it hahahaha

I just looked it up nigga u can hallucinate from it hahahaha
Yeah.. It's more of a deliriant than a hallucinogen though. But if you take enough you can experience some pretty fucked up visual distortions. It's not in the same leage as LSD or psilocybin mushrooms. It doesn't necessarily bring about the type of beautiful fractals and rotatating patterns and the like that a true psychedelic can induce.

Yeah.. It's more of a deliriant than a hallucinogen though. But if you take enough you can experience some pretty fucked up visual distortions. It's not in the same leage as LSD or psilocybin mushrooms. It's doesn't necessarily bring about the type of beautiful fractals and rotatating patterns and the like that a true psychedelic can induce.
I heard that ure most likely to have a badtrip when on nutmeg and u get headaches etc

Man i wanna try it but

I heard that ure most likely to have a badtrip when on nutmeg and u get headaches etc

Man i wanna try it but
It's not for the faint of heart. I'd say if you're not okay with possibly getting nauseous and dehydrated for a few hours then don't do it. There's certainly better drugs out there

It's not for the faint of heart. I'd say if you're not okay with possibly getting nauseous and dehydrated for a few hours then don't do it. There's certainly better drugs out there
Nah dehydration is easy, i drink like 12L+ when i snort amphe