Another lockdown incoming? How can we profit from this?

RICO

RICO

Equinox

How do I short New York City?
How is this going to affect Bitcoin (Ticker:BTC)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, zeke714 and coolguy1
I gotta admit I chuckled when I saw this. It's like they're trolling the schizos nowadays by making their predictions come true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 14312, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
imagine thinking at this point regular vaccinations are not going to be mandatory and dissenters won't be placed in re-education camps

imagine thinking at this point all of this isn't here to stay indefinitely

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 6403 and 15 others
It's going to start all over again. During the summer they let you go a little and after that the whole show starts again.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 14312, chadison and 9 others
View attachment 1254458

How do I short New York City?
How is this going to affect Bitcoin (Ticker:BTC)
i live in nyc and go to the gym four times a week, fuck this mother fucka. Im not taking that poison, they always fuck up on first batch of vaccines, weird side effects like losing your sense of taste, your dick not working, cronic leg cramps.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
imagine thinking at this point regular vaccinations are not going to be mandatory and dissenters won't be placed in re-education camps

imagine thinking at this point all of this isn't here to stay indefinitely
I feel the same.

But I refuse to comply.
I already mentally activated war mode with the government.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and RICO
you legit don’t have a life if you don’t get this vaccine, they are trying to force you lol

it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 5802 and 10 others
you legit don’t have a life if you don’t get this vaccine, they are trying to force you lol

it’s over
Whats the point of participating in this dystopia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, RICO and R@m@
Just buy money in the obvious exempel mask and big pharma and maybe create blm things and sell them if mass demostrarion happen

Invest in gay and black businesses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, gamma, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6403, Patient A and 2 others
This won't stop until 6 billion jews are turned into lampshades (again).

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Not here in N. Cali. We’re ignoring the new mask mandate. Even the cops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and RICO
I needed the vax to get a job

It's over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 6403

it’s over
True. Unless you want to be fully discriminated against and have no life, you kinda have to take the vaccine

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, RICO and turkproducer
  • Hmm...
Not take the vax, simple as. Why would I even want to take part in this gay dystopia?
No one does. But if you want to go out and meet people, go to college, continue your career, you kinda have to get it, even though it’s something I’m really against.

I’m not gonna give up my future life just to cuck myself by not being able to travel or go into buildings by not having some bs “covid pass”.

There comes a point where you need to make a decision and if it literally becomes blackmail/discrimination and “not getting the vaccine” prevents you from progressing in life, then there’s no other choice unfortunately.

Depends on what age you are. If you’re a teen you probably don’t see how bad it is for unvaccinated people. You’d almost be forced to just stay at home, not travel, not be allowed into bars and clubs etc… for the foreseeable future?…

• WTF
There comes a point where you need to make a decision and if it literally becomes blackmail/discrimination and “not getting the vaccine” prevents you from progressing in life, then there’s no other choice unfortunately.
Fags like you are what's allowing this shit to happen. "No other choice" jfl you guys are so cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, goat2x and RICO
I am hoping magical nukes start coming from the sky

• +1
Fags like you are what's allowing this shit to happen. "No other choice" jfl you guys are so cucked.
I don’t like the vaccine. I just explained why I had to make the decision to get it. Because I can’t afford to be stuck at home and excluded from places I need to be in life….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, coolguy1 and RICO
I don’t like the vaccine. I just explained why I had to make the decision to get it. Because I can’t afford to be stuck at home and excluded from places I need to be in life….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and RICO
Imagine letting yourself get blackmailed by some fags, you guys are so cucked
Not me working 60 hours a week for my CCW BSSO LeFort 6

• JFL
bad choice, health is always the most important thing in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1