another miserable summer almost over

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
last summer i spent it waiting and waiting for a girl to reply to me. never happened.

this summer i spent it realizing that i shouldnt have even met that girl to begin with and that there was another girl i should have waited for.

summer is just for women and chads to have their fun, incels can take their time to reflect on how over it is for them.

personally speaking, vacation stop being fun after i was 18 or something. and after meeting certain people and talking with them, vacation has beggining to haunt me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atilapilled, Klasik616 and vanillaicecream
Speak for ur self m.

last summer i spent it waiting and waiting for a girl to reply to me. never happened.

this summer i spent it realizing that i shouldnt have even met that girl to begin with and that there was another girl i should have waited for.

summer is just for women and chads to have their fun, incels can take their time to reflect on how over it is for them.

personally speaking, vacation stop being fun after i was 18 or something. and after meeting certain people and talking with them, vacation has beggining to haunt me.
Same this summer was worthless for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
(as any)

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition