Another one

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
You have to consider that my resume is elite for this job. This role was even more junior than my last one I did so I thought I'd get it for sure

And this comes after spending 4 fucking hours on the interview task.

You couldn't make this up

Icegif 741

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel, Xangsane, fogdart and 6 others
Either:

1. They gave the position to a woman
2. Some total fucking loser failure with 10 years of experience in the field and 0 ambition applied for such a junior position because they can't compete at the higher levels they should be at

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Allornothing and 6 others
Contact ur old college buddies and ask if they have openings at their company.
Serious.

Contact ur old college buddies and ask if they have openings at their company.
Serious.
Very few of them work in the fields I'm looking for, and the ones that do aren't hiring rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24593, Azr616 and 1 other person
You have to consider that my resume is elite for this job. This role was even more junior than my last one I did so I thought I'd get it for sure

View attachment 2074070

View attachment 2074071
You’re either a) too good looking for the job or b) too autistic or c) both. They feel threatened by you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Should’ve showed them a maherfish during the interview

b-but doctorlooksmax said that being a millionaire is easier than being 6 PSL, according to him, a job interview should be a walk through lalaland

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING, Chadeep and 8 others
Either:

2. Some total fucking sub 5 loser failure with 10 years of experience in the field and 0 ambition applied for such a junior position because they can't compete at the higher levels they should be at

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
FTFY

b-but doctorlooksmax said that being a millionaire is easier than being 6 PSL, according to him, a job interview should be a walk through lalaland
@DoctorLooksmax is a software engineer. Computer science grads are playing on easy mode in the UK

There's so much demand and such little supply

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
@DoctorLooksmax is a software engineer. Computer science grads are playing on easy mode in the UK

There's so much demand and such little supply
What about you? Which field are u in?

I had to work a shitty job before landing a position i like. The boss was basically telling me It was over for me even though top grades. Almost 1 year and half unemployed After finishing my exams. Master degree in a top school, all my colleagues have been working for a year and a half and in TOP firms. The curse of the med moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
Sell used panties for Amazon gift cards

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Either:

2. Some total fucking loser failure with 10 years of experience in the field and 0 ambition applied for such a junior position because they can't compete at the higher levels they should be at

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
They gave your job to a tranny, a demale, or a nigger, to be inclusive, maybe even all 3 at the same time. Regardless if it was less competent than you.
Over for white cis straight males

what field your looking to work in?

View attachment 2074070

View attachment 2074071
Somewhat related, but equally brutal jfl

On a side note, I have found several LinkedIn companies that are female-only. Any other kind of discrimination in the hiring process would not be tolerated, but Karen from HR can get away with only employing beckies. You can't make this shit up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Nigga it's legit easier

labour market is loose af

Either:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
"Muh diversity, muh diverse applicants" = woman gets the job, not an ethnic or disabled man

applying for jobs atm too it sucks all my energy
want to get a new job the ol fashion way through nepotism

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Xangsane