Another proof NPC theory is extremely real

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Basically before support for impeaching Trump was low but now suddenly it's gone up because impeachment efforts are starting. And hilariously, it's the "unsure" voters whom are driving the trend.

Relevant part starts at 1:10:

JFL just another example of why democracy is a comical failure. Normies will literally just ape whatever the media tells them and are not able to think for themselves. And I bet once the elites don't need sjws anymore the media will turn on them also and then the normie faggots will also change their mind and start hating leftism all of a sudden lmao. Normies are a fucking joke.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 2426, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
By the way, why do you think the media is pushing this SJW bullshit so much?

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• 1569702802933.png
    1569702802933.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andigil

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and lookismfugee
yeah media is hell of a thing. really weird how people will jump on bandwagon and obessively make it center of their life. may that be politics or some subculture? i guess image sells big

i dont give a fuck about politics, like at all. fuck everybody

but i will still vote yang

yeah media is hell of a thing

Tbh I don't even care about what happens to the west anymore, because I have come to realize that 99% of what actually use to make the west good was made by the very small minority of elites that are now desperate to get rid of their former lower classes via mass immigration. I use to look at the elites as traitors, but I can now realize that view never made any sense in the first place because the elites aren't even the same entity as everybody else. Just like blackpillers they have realized just how insanely worthless normies are, and thus they have hatched a long term strategy to get rid of them so that they no longer have to put up with their bullshit. Tbh if I were in their shoes I would probably do the same thing.

Alt-right cels are bluepilled in wanting to save their nations, because they don't understand that the elites are the ones whom were actually responsible for all the west's earlier accomplishments, and that the drooling masses are just parasites that said elites are now desperate to get rid off. I don't hate the elites, I hate normies. And hilariously I hate them for almost exactly the same reasons the elites probably do.

Its all a charade

trump is a zionist puppet anyway. just like the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back