Another r*dd*t blackpill thread on female nature

micropp

micropp

I love big titties (any colour)

I used to do cash register installs for a small company. Got sent to do an on-site at a local farmer's market. While I was in the back office working on a register that had been pulled from the front, one of the office ladies was bragging about cheating on her husband with a younger man and insisting her female coworker do the same.
She was bragging to me how she got this newly married guy to sleep with her. She only did it because she wanted to see if she could.
It’s crazy - I remember my friends wife was talking about how her friend wanted to have another kid with her husband and then leave and take everything 🙈
I overheard my older trashy aunts and their trashy friends telling my female cousin to baby trap the guy she was seeing early to have steady income from child support.
I was in a crowded bar one night. Overheard a woman laughing to her friends about how her boyfriend cried after his mom died and how weak he was for it.
I heard 2 women in their 40s talking about how they each couldn’t wait until their 16-year-old male neighbor turned 18 because they wanted to “turn him out.”
Had a female friend talk about going to Seattle to a design conference before Covid from DC, leaving her new born kid, two young children, and husband, to have gang sex with multiple people. She talked about needing to feel young again for awhile and apparently that involved some pretty degrading sex with random people.

She's now divorced and has the contractor for the house her parents bought her send her gross masturbation videos as he is a friend of her ex's and it gets her off.
Used to take care if the mentally handicapped. Had a guy who was well endowed. Over heard 2 other femal caregivers talking about what a waste of a good cock
I overheard two women discussing fleecing their boyfriends before dumping them.
--the taste and consistency of their husbands' semen
--their processes of preparing for anal sex
--their need to fart and shit after anal sex
--their glee at ruining their ex husbands in divorces - taking all their money and intentionally depriving them of relationships with their children
--their glee at cheating on their husbands
Their sex lives with their boyfriends, without their boyfriends knowing about it. And going VERY in depth about it.
Overheard university students (female) talking about falsely reporting a professor (male) for sexual harassment to teach him a lesson for failing them/not giving them the grades that they felt that they deserved. Yes, I reported them.
Bragging about sleeping with a boyfriend of a girl who was dying in a hospital because of anorexia
A woman (mid 40s) and her friend (late 20s) were standing behind me in a line for food and said "I just want to tie a man down to my bed for hours and see how many times I can make him cum." I turned slowly and looked at her like she was out of her mind. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What?!?!" Like I was the crazy one. We were non-sexual friends for about 5 years.
I heard two ladies in my class talk about how my butt was squishy and soft.
Heard a couple girls in my class talk about how they're sharing the same guy because he's hot, but still let guys take them out for dinner and movies.
That circumsized is the only remotely acceptable state of a penis. And then they turn around and criticize FGM, the hypocrites.
Couple female nurses chatted about touching this sleeping patient's junk.
Overheard my Mom discussing her sex life with my Aunt. I threw up
How men above 30s without kids and are single, are worthless, disgusting, and all.... should be executed.
All men under 6’ should be sterilised. Her friend chimed in and said “Not sterilised, executed.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, jacobrb07, bloomercel and 1 other person
Heis only 5'10 that's short

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and micropp
These nuts blackpilled your chin

It’s not “female nature” it’s societal brainwashing, there isn’t anything natural about any of this, not sure why some people don’t get that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and xegigi