another reason why gym is a MUST in 2024

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i promised myself to stop convincing lazy gym copers but whatever

ive been to several parties recently with a good amount of foids and normies and they constantly talked about going to the gym. they didnt look like they ever had a weight in their hands but talked like they are the next fitness influencers

so why is it important?

1. its considered NT, just like watching sports, having an iphone etc
2. girls are active gym goers, so you meet a lot of foids there
3. you share the same hobby as a foid, which is a plus and easy topic to talk about when talking to them
4. gym girls are often attracted to gym guys (attracted to aeasthetic bodies)
5. respect/status from normies who see you as a god if your physique is good. they'll introduce you like a good cuck to their (girl)friends and invite you to partys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, zxim, WishIwasChico and 15 others
why you give me the ...hmm reaction @14vic you dumb nigger greycel?

whats so hard to understand peanut head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma, WishIwasChico and 14vic
why you give me the ...hmm reaction @14vic you dumb nigger greycel?
nigger it goes the same to other sports like running and gym is not a must, if you have good genetics like insertions or a good bideltoid and status you don't have to work in the gym for it but yeah "muh i go to the gym because foids and shit"

• Hmm...
Reactions: jacky hanma
nigger it goes the same to other sports like running and gym is not a must, if you have good genetics like insertions or a good bideltoid and status you don't have to work in the gym for it but yeah "muh i go to the gym because foids and shit"
"just have top tier frame and status bro, trust me its that easy"

fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Every guy at my uni that’s not some gook CS incel or tranny faggot goes to the gym
Even many of the soys have a decent physique
They’re never too big but all lean and clearly exercise

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Every guy at my uni that’s not some gook CS incel or tranny faggot goes to the gym
Even many of the soys have a decent physique
They’re never too big but all lean and clearly exercise
fitness booms rn. every supermarket has some big shells with high protein bullshit and every normie hits the gym

it used to be autistic to be a gymrat but now youre autistic if u dont hit the gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
90% Niggas in street have good frame. Some are gymmaxed Niggas and others are obese Niggas with bloated face. Lean body without mass are rare these days.

fitness booms rn. every supermarket has some big shells with high protein bullshit and every normie hits the gym

it used to be autistic to be a gymrat but now youre autistic if u dont hit the gym tbh
Gym is mandatory for maximizing SMV. And by gym I mean a good base of muscle AND lean. Majority of men I see there are permacopers with mid muscle mass and 15-20% bf.

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and buflek
only when injecting roids

Jfl bro u will not see a single difference in frame if ur not taking steriods (thats if u wasnt a skinny twig to begin with)

Keep coping with muh gym and improoooooving buddy

Jfl bro u will not see a single difference in frame if ur not taking steriods (thats if u wasnt a skinny twig to begin with)
i improved my frame A LOT with gym

went from 54kg to 74kg mostly lean muscle mass

i improved my frame A LOT with gym

went from 54kg to 74kg mostly lean muscle mass
Cuz u were skinny to begin with

wonder why this forum it is becoming more and more inactive with so many mean fags yall dont have the iq to even debate something
because it triggers me how people still deny the obvious. but oh well theres people who believe the earth is flat in 2024 so im not surprised

because it triggers me how people still deny the obvious. but oh well theres people who believe the earth is flat in 2024 so im not surprised
im not that low nt still and i wasn't denying anything but whatever man

group of people talking about going to the gym like it’s this profound subject

what a bunch of fucking NPCs lmfao

• +1
Reactions: watah