Another Roastie Stood Up

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
Capture1

Women are gullible as fuck. They'll do anything for chadfish. No wonder Ted Bundy was so successful.

You're just wasting your time and her too. Better invest this time into looksmaxing or careermaxxing or some other maxxing that is going to improve your life.

You're just wasting your time and her too. Better invest this time into looksmaxing or careermaxxing or some other maxxing that is going to improve your life.
Already career maxxed with a dual degree in finance. Just working long hours to save up for surgery, chadfishing is a cope lol
Gotta fill my spare time with something lol

Last edited:

soy

@hatER post her rage tonight bro

post her rage plz

i used to this just for the dopamine rush of being a virtual chad, but then relized its a huge waste of time and accomplishes nothing

i used to this just for the dopamine rush of being a virtual chad, but then relized its a huge waste of time and accomplishes nothing
I agree it's a waste of time, but it's not bad staying back to do overtime at work but really just chadfish and get paid for it
def beats going home to solitude in my shitty apartment

Wasting a slut's time sounds like a plus to me

Wasting a slut's time sounds like a plus to me
Not if you are wasting your own time too. Looking at it in a logical way there is nothing to be gained here.

Not if you are wasting your own time too. Looking at it in a logical way there is nothing to be gained here.
I don't know man I'd get a lot of entertainment out of doing something like this. For me it's worth my time