Another stabbing committed by a Muslim in Germanistan

My niqqa @Gengar going off on a knife round:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, N1666, psychomandible and 5 others
My niqqa @Gengar going off on a knife round:ogre:
I mean, I was there yesterday and near Essen since I was in northwest Germany. So…. Yes. :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and FaceandBBC
Okay, so apparently this guy’s wife left him and the people in that building supported her. In other words, JFL, I don’t have any sympathy for them. They ruined this guy’s life, but he’s dumb for throwing it all away since he will likely be in prison for a lifetime. Over a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, FaceandBBC and NoseProphecy
Okay, so apparently this guy’s wife left him and the people in that building supported her. In other words, JFL, I don’t have any sympathy for them. They ruined this guy’s life, but he’s dumb for throwing it all away since he will likely be in prison for a lifetime. Over a woman.
To incels getting a wife is one time in life opportunity

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
To incels getting a wife is one time in life opportunity
Sure, but Islamic communities don’t produce incels, western communities do. IS fighters in Syria recruited teenage boys and they had sex with older women and impregnated them. It’s some crazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Roge and kalluss
Muslim don’t condone this I don’t get why people blame the Whole religion for a action of a bad guided man

Muslim don’t condone this I don’t get why people blame the Whole religion for a action of a bad guided man
Not to mention it was not a religiously-motivated attack, it was a personal attack. But right-wing Europeans will use this attack to condemn all non-whites of an Islamic background.

• +1
Reactions: Roge, STAMPEDE and kalluss
Not to mention it was not a religiously-motivated attack, it was a personal attack. But right-wing Europeans will use this attack to condemn all non-whites of an Islamic background.
Yes this is the problem with right wing they only know best about blaming rather then understanding a problem this is why society is only getting slow

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yes this is the problem with right wing they only know best about blaming rather then understanding a problem this is why society is only getting slow
Instead of blaimg the real cause of these problems which is Jews, they blame each other. A shame for our ancestors. Muslims and white christians should unite against Jews the real enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and kalluss
Instead of blaimg the real cause of these problems which is Jews, they blame each other. A shame for our ancestors. Muslims and white christians should unite against Jews the real enemy.
Who took Jerusalem at the ends the fucking Jews they did shit while the Christian and Muslim where fighting for days and days they just fucking came out of nowhere and stole it

i'm happy, they are being radicalized by reality. slowly the conditioning will be ebbed away. after every "don't look back in anger" humiliation ritual, eventually they will chose violence

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517