Another tinder date report

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
after lots of mental gymnastics and bs i managed to go out with this girl:

and ofc, she had to be taller than me. I GOT HEIGHTMOGGED like a cuck. she was 5'11 and robust af. i legit couldnt cope. but she was good looking, not oneitis tier but way more fuckable and high E.

It just didnt fucking work. she wouldnt talk most of the time. we sat down at a coffee shop to play backgammon. And it was a very good idea on her side cuz with her attitude i would have gotten bored to death. She kept asking me stuff about my social circles,where i live, if i live alone etc. I couldnt lie to her, idk, she was so awakward that i just gave up and my true self came to surface which is that of a little clueless boy.

it was a embarassing, i was older than her and it felt like she was my mother. on top of that she beat me at backgammon, what a surrpise since i only leartn to play yesterday. most of the time she was vibing to the music and would ask something about me or give me a tip on how to play.

I gave up with her. I said fuck everything, fuck dating, fuck being low inhib, fuck this reality in general. We were about to part ways and i went for a handshake. And she said "actually..." and hugged me with no warning. So ig im not hugless anymore but its over anyway, i aint seeing her again. I had better chemistry with my itis why did she have to ghost me????

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, ManletBlackcel, nevermind2 and 13 others
We were about to part ways and i went for a handshake. And she said "actually..." and hugged me with no warning. So ig im not hugless anymore but its over anyway. I had better chemistry with my itis why did she have to ghost me????
Wow bro you went for coins and got gold. Getting more than you bargained for type shit. W date if you ask me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, rooman, Deleted member 18582 and 6 others
Reminder this will be ammunition for OP's moping threads for the next 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, bishounen0bladee, nigtard and 12 others
Jfl Is this how incels date
Just fap at home at this point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, rooman, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
Reminder this will be ammunition for OP's moping threads for the next 6 months
i have come to the conclusion that im complete asexualic and its over for me. i got so humiliated today

Jfl Is this how incels date
Just fap at home at this point
i went through lots of hoops for this lol. ig the fact that its difficult is what makes it interesting. fapping is too easy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i went through lots of hoops for this lol. ig the fact that its difficult is what makes it interesting. fapping is too easy
Girls Just ask me where i live and if they can come over there's no challenge
I had to reject a date today because i'm ill with flaccid dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, gribsufer1, rooman and 3 others
wtf people actually going dates on this fourm?? whats ur face looking like op and also what country u from?

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
@Ketamine he forgot to take his meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 28691
wtf people actually going dates on this fourm?? whats ur face looking like op and also what country u from?
true most guys here just slay. only high inhib autists like me go on dates

>5"11
Your sons will thank you. If she hugged you then she didn't hate you so 2nd date is possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, ManletBlackcel, MoggerGaston and 5 others
Dude how arent you greek if all these girls are greek?

You need cocaine or something

View attachment 2280505

and ofc, she had to be taller than me. I GOT HEIGHTMOGGED like a cuck. she was 5'11 and robust af. i legit couldnt cope. but she was good looking, not oneitis tier but way more fuckable and high E.

It just didnt fucking work. she wouldnt talk most of the time. we sat down at a coffee shop to play backgammon. And it was a very good idea on her side cuz with her attitude i would have gotten bored to death. She kept asking me stuff about my social circles,where i live, if i live alone etc. I couldnt lie to her, idk, she was so awakward that i just gave up and my true self came to surface which is that of a little clueless boy.

it was a embarassing, i was older than her and it felt like she was my mother. on top of that she beat me at backgammon, what a surrpise since i only leartn to play yesterday. most of the time she was vibing to the music and would ask something about me or give me a tip on how to play.

I gave up with her. I said fuck everything, fuck dating, fuck being low inhib, fuck this reality in general. We were about to part ways and i went for a handshake. And she said "actually..." and hugged me with no warning. So ig im not hugless anymore but its over anyway, i aint seeing her again. I had better chemistry with my itis why did she have to ghost me????
Finally a hot girl

• Woah

View attachment 2280505

I gave up with her. I said fuck everything, fuck dating, fuck being low inhib, fuck this reality in general. We were about to part ways and i went for a handshake. And she said "actually..." and hugged me with no warning. So ig im not hugless anymore but it’s over anyway, i aint seeing her again. I had better chemistry with my itis why did she have to ghost me????
Bro. She wants you holy shit ur a fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, gribsufer1, rooman and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Primalsplit, emeraldglass and 3 others
  • JFL
>5"11
Your sons will thank you. If she hugged you then she didn't hate you so 2nd date is possible.
everything is impossible. this girl is forcing me to be whinny

Are greek girls super tall or something? They always seem to be at least 5’10 based on ur threads

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
>5"11
fuck the son not worth the mental trauma and daily meds you need to take to cope with daily mogg from ur girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Primalsplit, 12PSLsubhuman and 3 others
>5"11
@Crestfallen95 yeah dumbass she like you.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Are greek girls super tall or something? They always seem to be at least 5’10 based on ur threads
they arent. the one I MEET happen to be tall. im literally cursed or smth. this one wasnt only tall she was robust in general, even with all the muscles and frame i got it was imposssible to dominate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, the BULL and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Top 10 gigolos of Rome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, AsGoodAsItGets and the BULL
how do you know that? i literally had trouble functioning today. even i couldnt like myself

She hugged you, so there's definitely attraction to you, but if you were a chad she'd be sucking on your lips like no tomorrow.

Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, rooman, JohnDoe and 3 others
how do you know that? i literally had trouble functioning today. even i couldnt like myself
Keep talking to her with the same low inhib you used to arrange the date.

There are two things that could have happened:

1. She thinks you are some major player so you have no need for immediate sex or physical intimacy or you're bored with the convo (since you're high inhib) but if it came off that way, you're good.

2. Not going to say the second point until you ascend khv or exhaust your option with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 21735
but if you were a chad she'd be sucking on your lips like no tomorrow.
yeah but im not. if i were i wouldnt have to run bass fishing on her. u cant imagine the hoops i went through for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
eep talking to her with the same low inhib you used to arrange the date.
i need dark energy for that

She thinks you are some major player so you have no need for immediate sex or physical intimacy or you're bored with the convo (since you're high inhib) but if it came off that way, you're good.
idk what she thinks, its impossible to figure her out. she literally ambushed me with a hug

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and AsGoodAsItGets
i need dark energy for that

idk what she thinks, its impossible to figure her out. she literally ambushed me with a hug
That's cute lol you should keep talking to her.

Me think you can P in V her 🤭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

View attachment 2280505

Sometimes i read these stories, and can't believe im on this forum, surrounded by teenagers who have NO CLUE about fucking or women in general :Comfy:

Like... she gave you a HUG? A FULL HUG? :soy::soy::soy:

Sry for sarcasm... congrats on stopping being KHHV ... :feelsokman:

Like... she gave you a HUG? A FULL HUG?
whether you believe it or not some men have never had any physcial contact with a girl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Artemis
I wonder what ur voice sounds like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Sometimes i read these stories, and can't believe im on this forum, surrounded by teenagers who have NO CLUE about fucking or women in general :Comfy:

Like... she gave you a HUG? A FULL HUG? :soy::soy::soy:

Sry for sarcasm... congrats on stopping being KHHV ... :feelsokman:
Leave him alone his Dick doesn't work and he's scared of vagina

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Fakecel larper like 99% of this forum. I and Zero are the only deformed users here

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21735
She thinks you are some major player so you have no need for immediate sex or physical intimacy or you're bored with the convo (since you're high inhib) but if it came off that way, you're good.
Bro, this is a BIG PLAYER:
3d9fda3bf39af726dc40d871c2cb68d9.jpg

who needs no immediate sex or physical intimacy, cause he can buy it any time, and has a huge queue of women after him.

And @Crestfallen95 is an awkward dude, who 100% looks like he never kissed a girl... now....

guess again, which of 2 options she would believe...

Do not think that women are retarded. If men thought less with their dicks, they would notice all these "status"-things as well as women do. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis