Another voicepill

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, teller and 6 others
Bro it's just sad the amount of entitlement this bearly MTB has, I'd expect that kinda shit from Stacy if her male looksmatch does that shit it's over

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Bro it's just sad the amount of entitlement this bearly MTB has, I'd expect that kinda shit from Stacy if her male looksmatch does that shit it's over
I agree, pure delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ApolloianApotheosis, Deleted member 23848, teller and 6 others
Didn't watch/read/listen

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
black bitch

• JFL
Reactions: budgie and Niklaus Mikaelson
I agree, pure delusion
the first guy does sound exceptionally gay though, I don't mind her skipping him. second guy idk what was wrong

• Woah
Shes based tbh. Voice can tell u so much about a person. If its high theyre prob a fag or a low T soy. If someone has an accent they are likely a dirty ethnic.

Even blindfolded, someone would know whether or not there is a Chad in front of them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 3 others
Even blindfolded, someone would know whether or not there is a Chad in front of them
and then you have Amnesia, voice of an abused introvert inhabiting a Chad face and body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
no one really knows the pain of voiceldom than me

• So Sad
Shes based tbh. Voice can tell u so much about a person. If its high theyre prob a fag or a low T soy. If someone has an accent they are likely a dirty ethnic.

Not really I have a deep voice but im probably low T

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Corleone
She's a model lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ascension, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
She's a model lol
For women nowadays u can be a landwhale and still model, cleaning a women is a model often doesn't mean she will look good. As a man you gotta be at least chadlite to even think about it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Daniel Plainview, notrealdanish and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
no one really knows the pain of voiceldom than me
1) DEEP VOICE
Voice, as a secondary sexual characteristic, is known to affect the perceived attractiveness of human individuals. Men with deeper/low-pitched voices signal large body size (which is sexually dimorphic), attract more women, father more children, intimidate other men, and command respect from other men. The larger the larynx, the longer and thicker the vocal folds and the lower the pitch of the voice. The size of the larynx is a secondary sexual characteristic partly controlled by testosterone; this is why the male larynx—commonly referred to as the “Adam’s apple”—enlarges disproportionately with the onset of puberty. The size of the vocal folds, commonly referred to as the vocal cords, is largely determined by the size of the larynx, and their thickness is further influenced by the action of hormones such as testosterone. Typical male voices range in pitch from 85 hertz to 180 hertz, with 96Hz and lower being the most attractive voice depth.

Research:
This video below backs up what this study says because some of the women mentally visualized a much larger person (large body size) based on hearing his voice alone.

All women desire a man to have a deep voice:

How to get a Deeper Voice?

Non-surgical Method:
- Deep chanting: start making "oohmm" sounds over and over in a controlled manner which relaxes your vocal chords
- Primal screaming: go out somewhere(preferably where not to many people are) and start screaming (growling loud screams) as loud as you can for 5-10 minutes everyday.
- Smoking cigarettes: over time can deepen voice by causing swelling in the vocal cords which lowers the pitch (not recommended only if you truly wish).
- Make sure you maintain high amounts of T during puberty (too late for most of you)
- Clear your throat, take a deep breath, and swallow your spit before talking. Relaxing your vocal cords lowers the pitch of your voice, this is why your voice is usually deeper when you wake up in the morning.
- Speak from your diaphragm instead of your throat
- Mint Pastilles: help to relax throat muscles and open up vocal tract increasing the resonance of your voice and make your voice temporarily deeper

Surgical Method:
- Voice Deepening surgery aka Fat Injection Thyroplasty: This surgery is performed by injecting fat into the patient’s vocal cords, adding bulk and creating a deeper-sounding voice. There’s a saying that goes: “sounding good is as important as looking good."
Cost: $2000 to $5000, sometimes as low as $1,000.
(injections can last up to 2yrs)

- Medialization laryngoplasty: In this procedure, the folds of the vocal cords are thickened with silicone rubber implants, which causes a deeper tone to develop. This is a common surgery among FtM individuals, I'm not sure they will perform it on a healthy/normal males but it's worth looking into.
Cost: $2500

- Thyroplasty: one to two and half inch incision is placed parallel to, or in a skin crease of your neck near the Adam’s apple. A diamond-shaped cut centered on the vocal cords loosens the vocal cords internally. An endoscope is in place during the procedure to observe your vocal cords, after this you are typically asked to make some sounds to assess the loosening. The incision is closed.
Cost: $1,000 to $2,500

- Micro-laryngeal Pitch reduction: A laser is used to incise some of the laryngeal tissue on the top surface of the true vocal cords and the bulk is transferred to near the vibrating edge of the vocal cords, increasing their mass. The vocal cords may also be loosened with some cuts. These changes in tension and mass can lower the comfortable speaking pitch.
Cost: $1,000

Voice Deepening Surgery Results:

- More info:
Non-surgical Method:
- Deep chanting: start making "oohmm" sounds over and over in a controlled manner which relaxes your vocal chords
- Primal screaming: go out somewhere(preferably where not to many people are) and start screaming (growling loud screams) as loud as you can for 5-10 minutes everyday.
- Clear your throat, take a deep breath, and swallow your spit before talking. Relaxing your vocal cords lowers the pitch of your voice, this is why your voice is usually deeper when you wake up in the morning.
- Speak from your diaphragm instead of your throat (breath into your stomach)

These worked for me. before I knew about them people often told me to speak louder as I had a soft speaking voice. Once you got used to the new way of speaking it will become second nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Daniel Plainview, Kingkellz and 4 others
fellas does anyone know if i can pull if i have a really intense irish accent is that a good thing

• Woah
@forevergymcelling shiieeee

• +1
WHY IS THIS BLACK CUNT SCREAMING HOLY SHIT

• JFL
80hz or death

• +1
Non-surgical Method:

These worked for me. before I knew about them people often told me to speak louder as I had a soft speaking voice. Once you got used to the new way of speaking it will become second nature.
mirin.
yes my voice is always nice when i wake up in the morning. u sure about primal screaming? other methods seems legit.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Corleone
u sure about primal screaming?
does certainly help to get a grasp of how loud your voice can be, but admittedly that's the one I only do sporadically as I'm not autistic enough to do it when not completely alone and sure no one hears me.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Psychophilly
does certainly help to get a grasp of how loud your voice can be, but admittedly that's the one I only do sporadically as I'm not autistic enough to do it when not completely alone and sure no one hears me.
screaming in pillows how about that? i do that sometimes when i'm raging, i tend to scream a lot at rage.
im literally "oohhming" rn, gonna do it forever and make it my new thing
gonna play monks sounds from Tibet 24/7 to help me normalize it.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Niklaus Mikaelson

No
I have pretty deep voice but i'm 2 psl shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
This guy is the ultimate voice mogger with insane sex appeal. If she heard this guy's voice, then saw what he looked like, which is gigachad. She would realize she made such a huge mistake.

This guy is the ultimate voice mogger with insane sex appeal. If she heard this guy's voice, then saw what he looked like, which is gigachad. She would realize she made such a huge mistake.

so autistic

“muh hollow cheeks” moves and then still has hollow cheeks in the other lighting

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
over if you don't sound like you come from the bronx

Non-surgical Method:

Mfw neighbor calls the cops thinking I killed someone in my house and they won't understand I was just primal screaming to deepen my voice

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mediterranean, Psychophilly and 1 other person