Another way to determine SMV

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Make a tinder account with just one selfie taken in normal lighting and see how many matches you get

from what I’ve heard Chads still get an insane number of likes so this would be a good way to see if women find you attractive irl

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
0B8E8DD3 CE2D 4475 B2AF 6810D0640E2A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13787 and 9 others
Make a tinder account with just one selfie taken in normal lighting and see how many matches you get

from what I’ve heard Chads still get an insane number of likes so this would be a good way to see if women find you attractive irl

I would think the problem with Tinder is it would be hard to know where you stand with females below Stacy level as a non-Chadlite. They are on there to bang Chadlites mostly. I think just going to clubs etc. would tell a high tier normie and below what the real reality is. Chadlites usually are hitting on Stacys at those places.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and lilhorizontal32
I would think the problem with Tinder is it would be hard to know where you stand with females below Stacy level as a non-Chadlite. They are on there to bang Chadlites mostly. I think just going to clubs etc. would tell a high tier normie and below what the real reality is. Chadlites usually are hitting on Stacys at those places.
Good point.

I think also HTNs can do decently on tinder, and so would be a good way to see if you really are HTN or above

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Lawton88
Can one fraud location on Tinder.

Can one fraud location on Tinder.
yeah you definitely can if you pay for it. but pretty recently Tinder was letting you change your location for free but dont know if thats still a thing

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman