Another White Chad with LTB, are whites cucked in their mind?

That should be illegal

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, gigell and WINGLESS ANGEL
He looks like shit nigger and so do you. Incel cuck

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Mtb not ltb

I’m not mad , I’m disappointed

Not Chad, maybe at most Chadlite. Girl is MTB(she also finances his life most likely).
She'll get alpha widowed and it'll be over for her.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not Chad, maybe at most Chadlite. Girl is MTB(she also finances his life most likely).
She'll get alpha widowed and it'll be over for her.
She’s got a slut pheno.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
He mogs her no doubt but she's top 10% unironically.

her SMV is high since most males will try to get with her

so he is attached cause he might lose her to a 1/10 ethnic male that says " sum hoe u want to fuck?"

I love how she's showing him off like a trophy, like he's a vindication of her SMV. This is a trophy husband. If a girl isn't like this to you, it means she can't show you off and make her friends jealous. Worst case is where you are an incel and the gf you chanced upon is embarrassed to be seen in public with you (that happens).

• JFL
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
I love how she's showing him off like a trophy, like he's a vindication of her SMV. This is a trophy husband. If a girl isn't like this to you, it means she can't show you off and make her friends jealous. Worst case is where you are an incel and the gf you chanced upon is embarrassed to be seen in public with you (that happens).
if she's a LTB you're a LTS (low tier subhuman)

she's a HTB easily @aspiringexcel
Slut pheno is very high smv to normies

Brutal