• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, ShowerMaxxing, FaceandBBC and 3 others
Using honey as a dipping sauce about to take dirst bute

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and FaceandBBC
Doesnt rlly tastw like much tbh taste like seasoning mostly

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, FaceandBBC and TechnoBoss
I don't really understand the premise of eating raw food. Can you please explain?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: perpetuallytired, 8uAte and TechnoBoss
Gonna dip it in honeu now

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and TechnoBoss
Yeah tbh this isnt really good or bad its whatever leaning negative

• +1
So why risk getting food poisoning?
Well tbh its mostly cause you kill off nutrients cookinh it although a lot if people say they feel better after raw instead of cooked

Ill be the judge of that though

• +1
Atleast sear it so it’s blue rare nigga

Well tbh its mostly cause you kill off nutrients cookinh it although a lot if people say they feel better after raw instead of cooked

Ill be the judge of that though
Tag me if you get sick I wanna know what the outcome of this is. I'm pretty sure we started evolving as a species mostly after we started cooking our food though, no? I'm pretty sure cooking the food has some benefit.

@FaceandBBC - did you get sick from eating your meal before? Have you ever ate raw meat before today?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ShawarmaFilth
Onto the fatty part now

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Deleted member 65192 and TechnoBoss
Onto the fatty part now
Tag me if you get sick I wanna know what the outcome of this is. I'm pretty sure we started evolving as a species mostly after we started cooking our food though, no? I'm pretty sure cooking the food has some benefit.

@FaceandBBC - did you get sick from eating your meal before? Have you ever ate raw meat before today?
Fattier part is a lot better and more tender

Fatty part: 5/10

Other parts: 3.5/10

I wouldnt creave this tbh, cooked is better

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Deleted member 65192 and TechnoBoss
Fattier part is a lot better and more tender

Fatty part: 5/10

Other parts: 3.5/10

I wouldnt creave this tbh, cooked is better
Raw liver taste better than cooked tho

• +1
EwwwwView attachment 2981643

Mixed with olive oil n other shit

Ill let yall know how the first bite goes this my first time
Did you get it from a butcher shop or grocery store. It looks good.

No, I didn't get sick from it. And yes, I've been eating raw liver for a couple weeks from a local butcher shop and haven't gotten sick at all. I've said fuck it before and ate raw liver from sprouts but it tasted like shit compared to the butcher shop I go to since the butcher shops meat is VERY fresh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

No, I didn't get sick from it. And yes, I've been eating raw liver for a couple weeks from a local butcher shop and haven gotten sick at all. I've said fuck it before and ate raw liver from sprouts but it tasted like shit compared to the butcher shop I go to since the butcher shops meat is VERY fresh.
Butcher. I never eat from grocery store cuz it isnt halal so i get it from a fat arab butcher

As for liver yeah i noticed if its 2 days old it taste like shit, so i just freeze it and blend it in a kefir smoothie with beef gelatin and sometimes berries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, TechnoBoss and FaceandBBC

No, I didn't get sick from it. And yes, I've been eating raw liver for a couple weeks from a local butcher shop and haven't gotten sick at all. I've said fuck it before and ate raw liver from sprouts but it tasted like shit compared to the butcher shop I go to since the butcher shops meat is VERY fresh.
Your meal looked amazing I just would've cooked the meat and drank the milk raw. I'm not used to the raw diet or anything like that. Tbh I thought you'd always get sick from eating that stuff like atleast get like tapeworms. Yeah maybe you don't realize it now but like in a month from now you might get hospitalized from it. I wanna be careful. The liver looked amazing though bhai 9/10 meal only reason it's not 10/10 was because it wasn't cooked.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC

Your meal looked amazing I just would've cooked the meat and drank the milk raw. I'm not used to the raw diet or anything like that. Tbh I thought you'd always get sick from eating that stuff like atleast get like tapeworms. Yeah maybe you don't realize it now but like in a month from now you might get hospitalized from it. I wanna be careful. The liver looked amazing though bhai 9/10 meal only reason it's not 10/10 was because it wasn't cooked.
Been like 10 mins n my stomachs gurgling uh oh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, ShowerMaxxing, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Parasite speedrun W

• Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Understandable, I just don't like the taste of cooked liver to be honest. It just tastes better for me when it's raw. And regarding eating it raw, you should be fine eating raw meat from the butcher since their stuff is kept fresh and high quality. Raw meat from grocery stores is what should be avoided since it's cheap and not the best quality. And plus, the raw liver in grocery stores sits there for a while since nobody but old people eat raw liver. But thanks for the meal rating, I'll cook one of the kidneys next time to see if they taste better cooked.

• +1
Understandable, I just don't like the taste of cooked liver to be honest. It just tastes better for me when it's raw. And regarding eating it raw, you should be fine eating raw meat from the butcher since their stuff is kept fresh and high quality. Raw meat from grocery stores is what should be avoided since it's cheap and not the best quality. And plus, the raw liver in grocery stores sits there for a while since nobody but old people eat raw liver. But thanks for the meal rating, I'll cook one of the kidneys next time to see if they taste better cooked.
How does raw kidney taste

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, FaceandBBC and TechnoBoss
Yeah I agree I hate the taste of cooked liver too but I acknowledge organs are some of the best things you can eat. Yeah definitely I would love to see your next meal with maybe a cooked liver and get your thoughts on the two.

And thanks for the advice! I'm kinda scared to eat stuff raw because I don't really have a proper butcher near me just supermarkets.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ShawarmaFilth
How does raw kidney taste
It tasted great and sort of tasted like raw beef liver due to that iron taste.
And thanks for the advice! I'm kinda scared to eat stuff raw because I don't really have a proper butcher near me just supermarkets.
No problem. If I only had supermarkets in my area I would just eat the meat cooked.

• Woah
It tasted great and sort of tasted like raw beef liver due to that iron taste.

No problem. If I only had supermarkets in my area I would just eat the meat cooked.
Where do you live bro?? I live in NYC. Explains why there's no butchers around me and only supermarkets. Well there ARE butchers but they're super expensive.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Where do you live bro?? I live in NYC. Explains why there's no butchers around me and only supermarkets. Well there ARE butchers but they're super expensive.
Cali

• Woah
I thought you were going to say Lithuania or some shit lol no supermarkets around you in Cali really?
I wish I lived in Lithuania instead of this shithole. Theres too many supermarkets here in Cali to be honest.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and FaceandBBC
I don't really understand the premise of eating raw food. Can you please explain?
People literally prefer raw food when ”safe”, nobody eats a steak well done

People literally prefer raw food when ”safe”, nobody eats a steak well done
Cooked is better tbh, medium rare or medium is perfect

I rated the fatty part a 5 and the normal area a 3.5

But a cooked steak is loke an 8+ to me but it varies depending on how well its cooked

• +1