Answer asap is this IOI?

Y

Youthpill

Bronze
im 17 in the library two 14-16 roughly probs 15 girls

i first walked around then they stopped their convo and both looked at me silently i kinda looked back for 1-2secs

then theyre laughing right behind me for 5mins and running around theyre grown btw

kinda looking at me at the moment
then i was kinda annoyed and drank my monster and threw it at them they said thanks for the idk how to say it the return money where u get like 20cents (europe btw) and TOOK it?

ofc me heightmogging pretty much everyone and similar aged teens who look like KIDS 💀 would be obv the best to all small groups of girls here which theres like 3 groups hanging out together

but is this an ioi

im 17 in the library two 14-16 roughly probs 15 girls

i first walked around then they stopped their convo and both looked at me silently i kinda looked back for 1-2secs

then theyre laughing right behind me for 5mins and running around theyre grown btw

kinda looking at me at the moment
then i was kinda annoyed and drank my monster and threw it at them they said thanks for the idk how to say it the return money where u get like 20cents (europe btw) and TOOK it?

ofc me heightmogging pretty much everyone and similar aged teens who look like KIDS 💀 would be obv the best to all small groups of girls here which theres like 3 groups hanging out together

but is this an ioi
No

just whip your cock out brah, they would prob suck it

Yes, they're interested in u.