Antagonizing the mineralocorticoid receptor

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
MCR Antagonists seem to be the only way to save yourself from becoming a subhuman aldosteronecel (test bloat).

I have severe conns syndrome from 750mg of creatine in minecraft, so I hope to counteract this failo with MCR antagonists like EPLERENONE or spironolactone.
Eplerenone being the clear choice of the 2 for a multitude of reasons, but unfortunately its like 400$ per kilogram and you need 500mg+ to get the results from it.

Loop diuretics like lasix are prob unhealthy overtime for your kidneys but EPL is much better for you as it just blocks aldosterone without depleting you of all electrolytes.
Lasix has its time and place for clubmaxing and needing a quick debloat in sub 2 hours. EPL is good for a sustained chiselmax

Another article claiming MCR antagonists increase lifespan by 3 years. So you get the best of both worlds in terms of chisel and health.

The only issue is half life, but aldosterone shouldnt really rebound to quickly in theory so you can prob dose once per day.
Im looking into sources from china for a cheap bulk order but its brutally expensive atm

I been trying it for ages but shit is so goshdarn expensive! I was coping hard with 25mg. Ill keep looking into other ways to antagonize MCR without breaking the bank.

Maybe @Dyorotic knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, user123456, iblamepheno1 and 6 others
@Alexanderr @NorwoodAscender @Rigged any sciencecels ?

• +1
Reactions: aber, iloveboobs and NZb6Air
Just use sprio, no price barrier, won't feminize you because you're on gear and it's probably equally as efficacious Eplerenone

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Clavicular
MCR Antagonists seem to be the only way to save yourself from becoming a subhuman aldosteronecel (test bloat).
View attachment 3240353
I have severe conns syndrome from 750mg of creatine in minecraft, so I hope to counteract this failo with MCR antagonists like EPLERENONE or spironolactone.
Eplerenone being the clear choice of the 2 for a multitude of reasons, but unfortunately its like 400$ per kilogram and you need 500mg+ to get the results from it.
View attachment 3240359
Loop diuretics like lasix are prob unhealthy overtime for your kidneys but EPL is much better for you as it just blocks aldosterone without depleting you of all electrolytes.
Lasix has its time and place for clubmaxing and needing a quick debloat in sub 2 hours. EPL is good for a sustained chiselmax

Another article claiming MCR antagonists increase lifespan by 3 years. So you get the best of both worlds in terms of chisel and health.
View attachment 3240366
The only issue is half life, but aldosterone shouldnt really rebound to quickly in theory so you can prob dose once per day.
Im looking into sources from china for a cheap bulk order but its brutally expensive atm

I been trying it for ages but shit is so goshdarn expensive! I was coping hard with 25mg. Ill keep looking into other ways to antagonize MCR without breaking the bank.

Maybe @Dyorotic knows

Clavicular.

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin. Clavicular... my master slayer, my PSL god. I have admired you ever since I first laid eyes on your posts. The way you talk about 'slaying beckies' with such confidence, your dedication to nuking DHT with dutasteride, and your relentless pursuit of perfection through roiding and other looksmaxxing tactics—it all strikes fear into the heart of mere normies. Your willingness to go to any lengths for that ideal jawline, even if it means battling a bit of bloat—that's true dedication. We all know it's just temporary water retention from your cycle, anyway.

You've had your ups and downs, but you never gave up hope in the looksmaxxing journey. You're even more amazing when you drop knowledge bombs on the forum; sometimes I even call you my sensei. I forever dread the day you might step away from the game. I'd sacrifice my ownlife if it meant giving you a permanent +2 to your PSL.

You've given me so much joy and inspiration over the years. I remember when you hit a plateau with your looksmaxxing efforts—it was like my heart broke into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my eye when I saw you push through with a new regimen, because deep down, my glorious king Clavicular never stops. I just wanted you to reach that next level. And finally, you did, my sweet aesthetics guru reached his peak and I rejoiced. 2024 was a rough year, but your transformation made history happen. You led the incels to the Promised Land of Becky's DMs, and I couldn't believe it.

I was crying, bawling even, when I read your post where you declared, 'BOUNCERMAXXING IS JUST THE BEGINNING!' Not only have you changed the game of looksmaxxing forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And even though you're bulking right now, we all know it's part of the master plan, my bloated yet beautiful king. I love you, my glorious king, Clavicular.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mfk, Estep, sayi and 3 others
this is a balding prevention mechanism?

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
, but aldosterone shouldnt really rebound to quickly in theory so you can prob dose once per day.
why would it not, shouldn't the upswing be equal to the downswing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 3240353
View attachment 3240359

View attachment 3240366

Maybe @Dyorotic knows
Finerenone

order ELP from BG pharma it is really cheap

why not hydrochlorothiazide

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
DNR, your downfall will be swift when your kidney implodes

Or just get off roids JFL

Girls don’t even care about muscles anyway

View attachment 3240353
View attachment 3240359

View attachment 3240366

Maybe @Dyorotic knows
buy it from india mart it is a legit site

View attachment 3240353
View attachment 3240359

View attachment 3240366

Maybe @Dyorotic knows
Their is no fucking way
Are you reading my mind like wtf
Like everything i have learned just recently boom 1 week later you write a thread about it

If your goal is to induce diuresis and reduce reabsorption your best bet first off is sleeping with your body at a slope, at roughly a 5-10 degree decline, to induce the release of atrial natriuretic peptide. As far as long term use of diuretics is concerned if I was to use long term diuretics I would likely go with osmotic diuretics as it is safer and doesn't work through pharmacologic means reducing the risk, which does come with a trade off of being less effective. All of this considered your body does a good job of balancing water and minerals by itself usually with the proper intake of electrolytes. One thing I will say is do not fuck around with potassium sparing diuretics as if you mess up with these you can kill yourself via inhibition of heart activity due to excess potassium ions.

I never get bloated, i got good genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: craven
If your goal is to induce diuresis and reduce reabsorption your best bet first off is sleeping with your body at a slope, at roughly a 5-10 degree decline, to induce the release of atrial natriuretic peptide. As far as long term use of diuretics is concerned if I was to use long term diuretics I would likely go with osmotic diuretics as it is safer and doesn't work through pharmacologic means reducing the risk, which does come with a trade off of being less effective. All of this considered your body does a good job of balancing water and minerals by itself usually with the proper intake of electrolytes. One thing I will say is do not fuck around with potassium sparing diuretics as if you mess up with these you can kill yourself via inhibition of heart activity due to excess potassium ions.
cope dnr