anterior nasal spine recession

smoth

smoth

Gemerald
so actually how to fix dat shit?

a flat recessed anterior nasal spine is typically caused by a shitty recessed/down grown maxilla and i am sure you know the solutions to fixing el maxilla
BUT
there is filler for a recessed anterior nasal spine and here are some results

Attachments

• anterer.gif
    anterer.gif
    305.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xeqri
a flat recessed anterior nasal spine is typically caused by a shitty recessed/down grown maxilla and i am sure you know the solutions to fixing el maxilla
BUT
there is filler for a recessed anterior nasal spine and here are some results
its not recessed like this, i just want to make my lips look upturned from the side profile

its not recessed like this, i just want to make my lips look upturned from the side profile
yea, I have the same issue but don't worry about it too much. Upturned lips are just the cherry on the cake for an aesthetic side profile. A flat anterior nasal spine can also be caused by thin lips and a long-philtrum. Regardless; filler is your solution.

Attachments

• 23123123123123.jpg
    23123123123123.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth
yea, I have the same issue but don't worry about it too much. Upturned lips are just the cherry on the cake for an aesthetic side profile. A flat anterior nasal spine can also be caused by thin lips and a long-philtrum. Regardless; filler is your solution.
damn, i have a nigger lips and slightly more than average philtrum length