Anterior pelvic tilt

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I just realized that I have this. I am 5'10, maybe if I fix this I am able to gain 1-2 cm. LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Chiropractor.

probably more like 1" because your pelvic gotta rotate

What is it and how do we know if we have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
What is it and how do we know if we have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i have one due to poor posture as a kid, worth doing anything at 187 cm?

i have one due to poor posture as a kid, worth doing anything at 187 cm?
yes because it looks retarded regardless of whether you desperately need the height

and obvious health benefits

• +1
Reactions: klamus and samm735
yes because it looks retarded regardless of whether you desperately need the height

and obvious health benefits
how do they even fix it, like apart from recent head injury im a healthy guy

how do they even fix it, like apart from recent head injury im a healthy guy
it's just stretches and shit and it gets fixed over time

• +1
Reactions: samm735
it's just stretches and shit and it gets fixed over time
ill prob add that to my to do list then, will get it done this year i think. the extra inch from 6"1 to 6"2 will be cool i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
oh i have this i think

im already 6’9” tho

Wtf, you can get a whole inch from fixing it?
yes, but it depends how bad it is. Mine is enough where it's likely, hopefully at least around 2/3". People have lost over 2" due to Lordosis and Kyphosis before
Chiropractor.
It won't help change it, you need to stretch and strengthen certain muscles

I fixed it and extended my spine and now I'm 2 inches taller at 5'10

@currycel123

do a random apt video on youtube twice a day consistently, do hollow body holds, rkc planks, lunge stretches while tucking in your tummy, dead bugs, and work your abs and glutes to hell and back. DONT stretch your hamstring it'll make the apt worse.

Also sleep on your back with no pillow, its hard but pull through and go to sleep when you're about to pass out, make sure your abs and glutes are activated and clenched 24/7 when walking and sitting.

My severe apt of 6 years fixed completely in 2 weeks doing this.

Then hang on a bag with your knees to your chest for 2 minutes then with your knees bent with your toes only barely grazing the floor every morning and night.

I measured 5'10.5 this morning so I gained almost 3 inches

do a random apt video on youtube twice a day consistently, do hollow body holds, rkc planks, lunge stretches while tucking in your tummy, dead bugs, and work your abs and glutes to hell and back. DONT stretch your hamstring it'll make the apt worse.

Also sleep on your back with no pillow, its hard but pull through and go to sleep when you're about to pass out, make sure your abs and glutes are activated and clenched 24/7 when walking and sitting.

Then hang on a bag with your knees to your chest for 2 minutes then with your knees bent with your toes only barely grazing the floor every morning and night.

Thats fucking awesome. How can you tell for sure if you have it? I think I have it, but I dont know the severity or anything

I slept tonight comepletely straight on my back, with pillows under my knees to elevate the pelvis since plenty youtubers said this was what to do, and no pillow for my head. Holy fuck its literally impossible to do. I barely fell asleep, and only slept for 3 hours.

the streches and shit are kinda cope tbh.
it forms because when you sit down, you sit incorrectly.

When sitting on a chair, make sure ur feet are flat on the ground, straight back, and tilt your pelvis in a way to correct apt.
Also consciously focus on having better posture when walking/standing.

My apt has improved over the past few months, I have been doing minimal stretching, just focusing on my posture when sitting down.

Thats fucking awesome. How can you tell for sure if you have it? I think I have it, but I dont know the severity or anything
stand in a neutral position without trying to stand up as straight as possible. If your pelvis is tilted down from the front and you have an inward curve on your back you have it. You have to stand neutrally without trying straight