Anthony Padilla is the most underrated chad

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Bro is the definition of timeless he has that rare Brad Pitt syndrome

He has been chad all his life or at least very attractive and still looks good to this day at 36

161B54C1 3834 4987 B2DE 4465C5ADB5C3
33200813 6A6B 48E9 B515 3362288EDB10

Blud is one of the OG YouTubers and will be attractive for so many more years to come

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 20179, Deleted member 30488 and 7 others
homie looks subhuman

his whore looks even worse wtf is that creature.
nightmare fuel

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 30488 and GuyFromSingapore
most underrated Chad...In Mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Derek_Zoolander
looks like legbfinal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Looks terrible. I’m guessing he looks like you op.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, LooksThinker, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Clark69, Allornothing and 1 other person
This website is delusional this guy was every girls thirst back in the day and has dated a lot of girls as well when he was younger

Goes to show this website has no idea what’s attractive
Whatever helps you sleep

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Whatever helps you sleep
Nigha it’s not what helps me sleep it’s wake up to fucking reality u guys are insane

Whenever I see shit like this it just makes me more sure ratings here shouldn’t be taken seriously period make a tinder and done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and Allornothing
0 chads found

This website is delusional this guy was every girls thirst back in the day and has dated a lot of girls as well when he was younger

Goes to show this website has no idea what’s attractive
literally looks like he's on the verge of having down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and Deleted member 30488
Nigha it’s not what helps me sleep it’s wake up to fucking reality u guys are insane

Whenever I see shit like this it just makes me more sure ratings here shouldn’t be taken seriously period make a tinder and done
I remember you you’re the guy who thinks every girl is secretly into him or something. Lol. Dime a dozen.

• JFL
I remember you you’re the guy who thinks every girl is secretly into him or something. Lol. Dime a dozen.
I’m also the guy who has shit like this happen to him every week

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I’m also the guy who has shit like this happen to him every week

You and every other normie out there. Like I said, dime a dozen.

Last edited:
My dyslexia read it as Ahaan Pandey and agreed

• JFL
His foid ugly

• +1
mtn

• +1
Yeah he's aged well, but he's still a MTN.

• +1

Everyone knows he is Chadlite minimum, even by the harshest standards. You do know you're being fucked with right?

Oh sorry, what I meant to say was he is a total MTN and would have to geomaxx to Mumbai to get any sort of quality women. Over for buddy boyo, he should ropemaxx, etc etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and GuyFromSingapore
Everyone knows he is Chadlite minimum, even by the harshest standards. You do know you're being fucked with right?

Oh sorry, what I meant to say was he is a total MTN and would have to geomaxx to Mumbai to get any sort of quality women. Over for buddy boyo, he should ropemaxx, etc etc.
Everyone overrates me all the time thinking I'm Chadlite which is laughable to me considering my dogshit levels of smv. If you want to have an accurate rating of your looks just use Tinder for a few weeks, and you'll know if you're subhuman, normie, or good looking.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Chad nas favelas do Rio de Janeiro

strong htn. i think he had a nosejob because in the smosh prime he had cleft nosetip and now it is normal. regardless of that i always found him gl and so did most people