Anthropological venting

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
Thread for people with minimal knowledge of anthropology and history, at least having finished high school please

That, I don't feel bad for not being a pure Germanic "Aryan"

Many times in the alternative currents of thought that are found today in the corners of the Internet, they talk about how the Indo-European Invaders conquered and dominated a lot of peoples around the world, in this specific case the Pre-Indo-Europeans of the South of Europe, the "maternal" ancestors of the Mediterranean people

But these pre-Indo-Europeans had their own civilization, agriculture, original culture, art, spirituality, etc.

As is the case of the Etruscans, Iberians and Minoans

They are light years ahead of any jungle nigger, am I supposed to be considered a "lower white" for being med?

I refuse to believe it, these ancestors were equivalent to ancient Chinese and Mesopotamians, just on a slightly smaller scale

I claim both my Indo-European heritage (All whites in the world of any subtype possess it) and my pre-Indo-European heritage, proud to possess both.

The Indo-Europeans worshiped the Sun, the pre-Indo-Europeans worshiped the Moon, and both in combination forged the greatest civilizations in history.

Respect your mother as much as your father.

images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and raleqtambrobret
Bump because I want to see if there are med brothers with the same feeling

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Am I caucasoid?

Southern Italian btw

Screenshot 20240911 054138 Gallery

Am I caucasoid?

Southern Italian btw

View attachment 3161885
Facial features are Caucasoid, is it just the skin that looks a little dark for being from southern Europe, are you tanned or does it always look that way?

You look like a Middle Easterner without the combination of Indo-European blood, 100% pre-Indo-European aka "Arabic looking"

No Negroid or Mongoloid blood

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Facial features are Caucasoid, is it just the skin that looks a little dark for being from southern Europe, are you tanned or does it always look that way?

You look like a Middle Easterner without the combination of Indo-European blood, 100% pre-Indo-European aka "Arabic looking"

No Negroid or Mongoloid blood
I am South Indian jfl

Just wanted to see if I could pass or not :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Freixel