Anti-aging effects of l-arginine

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Arginine is one of the most metabolically versatile amino acids. In addition to its role in the synthesis of nitric oxide, l-arginine serves as a precursor for the synthesis of polyamines, proline, glutamate, creatine, agmatine and urea. Several human and experimental animal studies have indicated that exogenous l-arginine intake has multiple beneficial pharmacological effects when taken in doses larger than normal dietary consumption. Such effects include reduction in the risk of vascular and heart diseases, reduction in erectile dysfunction, improvement in immune response and inhibition of gastric hyperacidity. This review summarises several positive studies and personal experiences of l-arginine.
The demonstrated anti-aging benefits of l-arginine show greater potential than any pharmaceutical or nutraceutical agent ever previously discovered.

Isn't l arginine found in normal protien powder .

What's the benefit of spending money on that vs protien powder or drinking lots of milk

Brb shoving arginine pills down my dickhole

Arginine pills also for some reason smell like cum jfl

already taking too many meds for looksmaxxing idk if i can squeeze more in there

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
already taking too many meds for looksmaxxing idk if i can squeeze more in there

U Will never have enough, at my peak I was on over 25 different meds and compounds

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies