Anti binge urges plan

ilovewater

ilovewater

ascending
To finally starvemaxx
So I used to have one that worked well but the loosmax part was too unorganized. Like what looksmax procedures, what posts...?

So the new way is here(supposed to be for me only but yk I like posting here so ye)

When you feel an instinct of the urge, just an instinct do a countdown from 5 to 0 (Mel Robbins method) and immediately start.

1)Squeeze a stress ball (
make a stimulus signal to the brain so every urges build the force up)
2)Whisper or say out loud those 2 phrases:
The plan is the only way, what will I do on the final day as now its too late to study, do the plan or die.
Nobody like fat people, how will you feel tomorrow when not making this plan work? Yea.. hopeless.

3)Fap
higher dopamine release than food, trying to Remplace the dopamines rushes
4)LOOKSMAX
Actually do it, there are two ways
- Make sure ACTUAL thread, informative that is useful for yourself to ascend or about new knowledge you can use
-Do one looksmax now, yea now like shave eyebrows, book a hair appointment, buy fillers or wtever...
If you don't know what you can do, remember that you have a list in notes(always add one when crossing one out) An remember there are some short short procedures and some really long
This will distract you.

The good of this plan is that I can do it all day long, as looksmax just make me hotter and ascending. So it's like urges making me ascend and I even get closer out the greycel zone. Only beneficial stuff. So yea you can have urges all day long, they'll go away and you'll just glow up.(hate this cringey word )

I know some stuffs sound so corny but this is a ME thread so idc abt anyone opinions.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne