7.Spirulina (15g)
8.Glycine (15g)
9.Glucosamine (3g or more)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Jfl nigga

nobody is dying from this unless you have absolutely subhuman inel immune system

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Pillarman, Blackout.xl and 5 others
Tip:

Don't get sick. Your immune system needs to be strong right now. Take preventative measures against getting any sort of minor sickness like cold/flu. Having the flu will greatly increase your chances of contracting the virus.

Don't go to China

Don't go to Italy

Wash your hands and DRY them.

Stop touching your face.

Cough/sneeze into a tissue.
Jfl nigga

nobody is dying from this unless you have absolutely subhuman inel immune system
When your college has fucking unlimited exchange students from Hubei province it becomes a bit more scary....
Tip:

Don't get sick. Your immune system needs to be strong right now. Take preventative measures against getting any sort of minor sickness like cold/flu. Having the flu will greatly increase your chances of contracting the virus.

Don't go to China

Don't go to Italy

Wash your hands and DRY them.

Stop touching your face.

Cough/sneeze into a tissue.

When your college has fucking unlimited exchange students from Hubei province it becomes a bit more scary....
But yes I agree. Very low chance of dying unless your immune system is an incel

Everyday i hear of new cases of corona, i follow the map 24/7. I cannot stop lauhing, at some point 70% of people will get it and so many niggas will die that we will live in a post-modern world. No law, no wageslaving, just fullon mayham son, i can finally live to my fullon dark triad abilities

I CANNOT WAIT

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 685
Nutraceuticals for boosting immunity against coronavirus

1.Elderberry extract (600-1500mg)
2.NAC (600mg twice daily)
3.Yeast beta-glucan (500 mg)
4.Zinc/copper (40mg/2 mg)
5.Vitamin C (500 mg)
6.Selenium (50-100 mcg)
7.Spirulina (15g)
8.Glycine (15g)
9.Glucosamine (3g or more)
Even if we get it, isn't Corona not that dangerous? Only like 2% of the people die and it's mostly old people

Everyday i hear of new cases of corona, i follow the map 24/7. I cannot stop lauhing, at some point 70% of people will get it and so many niggas will die that we will live in a post-modern world. No law, no wageslaving, just fullon mayham son, i can finally live to my fullon dark triad abilities

I CANNOT WAIT

giphy.gif

Even if we get it, isn't Corona not that dangerous? Only like 2% of the people die and it's mostly old people
Yes. And mostly very old/young people contract it.

We are more like to GET a stroke than GET the virus. And more likely to DIE of a stroke than DIE of the virus.

Interesting info regarding GHK-cu preventing COPD which is one of the coronavirus symptoms. I'll post about COPD soon.

Increased risk of contracting and dying of coronavirus if you have COPD. https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/03...n-of-coronavirus-risk-by-demographic-factors/

GHK-cu and COPD: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073405/

COPD
COPD (chronic obstructive lung disease) is a leading cause of death in the world. It is a deadly and painful disease of the lungs that causes difficulty in breathing. In people with COPD, the tissues necessary to support the physical shape and function of the lungs are destroyed. COPD is most often caused by tobacco smoking and long-term exposure to air pollution but is also a component of normal aging. As the lungs get older, the elastic properties decrease, and the tensions that develop can result in areas of emphysema.

The most explored of GHK’s actions is the repair of damaged tissues (skin, hair follicles, stomach and intestinal linings, and boney tissue) either by the use of copper-peptide containing creams or by induction of systemic healing. Campbell et al. found that GHK’s resetting of gene expression of fibroblasts from COPD patients fits into this category of tissue repair via the TGF beta superfamily. Campbell et al. found that GHK directly increases TGF beta and other family members which activate the repair process.

Treatment of human fibroblasts with GHK recapitulated TGF beta-induced gene expression patterns, led to the organization of the actin cytoskeleton and elevated the expression of integrin beta1. Furthermore, addition of GHK or TGF beta restored collagen I contraction and remodeling by fibroblasts derived from COPD lungs compared to fibroblasts from former smokers without COPD.

On another note, persons with severe COPD use air inhalation systems that pump misty, water-filled air in and out of the lungs. Often steroids are added to the solution to suppress the lung inflammation, while this provides short-term help, it also inhibits lung repair. In theory, GHK could be infused into the blood stream of patients to repair the lung tissue, added to a misting solution or used in combination of a carrier like DMSO along with GHK (use a 1 : 1 molar ratio of GHK to DMSO). DMSO and GHK or GHK : Cu(2+) has always worked well together on wound healing. DMSO has been used in the past as a treatment for COPD, so there should be few safety issues.

Also, it may be possible to induce more extensive rebuilding of lung tissue. The mixture of GHK, transferrin, and somatostatin was sufficient to promote branching in the absence of serum in organ culture, all of which could be added to the misting solution.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 685 and her
Stop wasting your time with corona if you are under 50+.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 685
Older people 60+ die from coronavirus. If you are young it's like a flu

Stop wasting your time with corona if you are under 50+.
I wasted my time learning about biochemical pathways and wasted a lot more time on here doing sweet fuck all. I want to learn about this virus. I don't think I'm gonna get it or die from it. But there are people under 50 contracting and dying from it and I want to know how people are contracting and dying from it and how to prevent that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Keep crying for Corona virus you soft cucks.

4 new cases in Poland
Me:
Post 47687 0 1446015943 49197 thumb

• Woah
Reactions: her
Older people 60+ die from coronavirus. If you are young it's like a flu
It's a bit more deadly than the flu. Italy and Iran are having more outbreaks now than China. CV is very contagious and even though the recovery rate is really high, it's not something that should be brushed to the side just because it's not very deadly.

Start drinking your piss. Dead srs

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and Ritalincel
Mama, i dont wanna die

i want the same virus lil peep died of

I'm legit NEETing until they find a cure. life's great

Just be Black.

No black people have died from the Corona virus

The corona virus is the flu but weaker dumbass
You should be fine if your immune system isn’t compromised

Probably too late but I'm 98% recovered anyway so idc