Anti Cuck Laws

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

ᛞᛠᚦ ᛏᚩ ᚦᛖ ᚹᚩᚱᛚᛞ
In an ideal world where we weren’t controlled by reptilian Jews our leaders would enact laws like these.
Mandatory paternity for every single birth. If the woman cheated the baby would be taken into government care and the womsn given life or the death penalty.
Anti adultery laws, if you cheat on your partner you get publically shamed, beaten and humiliated. Depending on the severity of their crime, punishment could range from life to the death penalty.

Pro virgin laws, to get married a woman must be a virgin, and tests will be carried out to make sure there is no tampering like surgery or trickery. If they pass they get approval for marriage.
Anti Bestiality laws, if you do much as kiss or do anything remotely sexual with an animal you will be tortured to death and publically humiliated as you’re less than human.
Anti abortion laws, it will be completely legal unless the baby is defective eg Down syndrome or is mixed race. If you do any abortions against the law you’ll be executed for being a baby killer.
Public decency laws, if you do anything remotely sexual, slutty or as much as dress immodesty you’ll be facing jail time.
Lower the age of consent to 14.
Any marriages that don’t result in children within the first 3 years will be annulled and you’ll never be allowed to marry again.
Make divorce much harder and more difficult to accomplish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Legally be able to kill any immigrant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and FascisstChad
Ban single mother hood
The biggest destroyer of society

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Ban single mother hood
The biggest destroyer of society
True, that’s what most of these laws would do. I should’ve added that too. If someone gets pregnant without a partner, the government should just take it and arrest the mother for being a no good whore.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Legally be able to kill any immigrant
Honestly the whole murder laws should be redone. Killing your partner if they cheat, someone who fucked you over to the point you can’t recover and if someone humiliates you severely should all make retaliation allowed. Also all non whites and mixed/mud bloods should be allowed as they can’t be classified as fully human. The Jew will be reclassified as an invasive species and you get a reward for killing it.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Honestly the whole murder laws should be redone. Killing your partner if they cheat, someone who fucked you over to the point you can’t recover and if someone humiliates you severely should all make retaliation allowed. Also all non whites and mixed/mud bloods should be allowed as they can’t be classified as fully human. The Jew will be reclassified as an invasive species and you get a reward for killing it.
Also jews are not reptilians people came up with the reptilian thing to get attention off of jews

• +1
Reactions: watah and FascisstChad
Also jews are not reptilians people came up with the reptilian thing to get attention off of jews
I know it’s just a joke, I don’t believe in any of that shit. Although I do believe Jews aren’t 100% human, look into the sergeant seed/lineage theory.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Too long, DNR.

not the bum niggers who leave oh no, the mothers who actually take care of the kid:ROFLMAO:
They got them into that position in the first place. You’re a brain dead moron if you think they had absolutely no part or responsibility in the outcome.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Too long, DNR.
Maybe if your faggott graycel ass stopped smoking weed, you might be able to become semi literate, you baboon nigger brained newfag.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
They got them into that position in the first place. You’re a brain dead moron if you think they had absolutely no part or responsibility in the outcome.
I got better laws

1. kill all ugly people and non nordic aryans
2. profit

If you're getting cucked, you're genetic trash yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FascisstChad
Maybe if your faggott graycel ass stopped smoking weed, you might be able to become semi literate, you baboon nigger brained newfag.
I’m not greycel u nigger the soy has reached ur testicles

I got better laws

2. profit

Nigga Tom Brady’s wife cheated after 29yrs together with her gypsy jiu jitsu instructor

• +1
I got better laws

2. profit

That’s way too fast pace you’d cause serious damage. I’m very pro eugenics but in a more gradual sense. There should be requirements to reproduce eg no birth defects, minimum 110 iq and for men minimum height if 5’11. That will improve society without destroying it due to rapid population decline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Goth
Pinkwell really tried to sneak this shit in jfl
Why you only want to fuck 20 year olds, this is normal. You’d be looked at as a low t limp dicked FSH hit for this opinion for 99.99999% of human history. You might need to get your hormonal levels checked op.

Nigga Tom Brady’s wife cheated after 29yrs together with her gypsy jiu jitsu instructor
ewww

htn alert
IMG 7649
That’s way too fast pace you’d cause serious damage. I’m very pro eugenics but in a more gradual sense. There should be requirements to reproduce eg no birth defects, minimum 110 iq and for men minimum height if 5’11. That will improve society without destroying it due to rapid population decline.
they should nuke the planet and have gigantic pogroms where anyone who isn't high elf looks gets killed in the most brutal fashion

You are not pro eugenics, you're anti chad cucking genetic losers.

Refer to my original account u nigger.
@ReinhardRacist
I don’t know everything that goes on in the forum, you just seem exactly like a 24 fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
ewww

htn alert
View attachment 3119346

they should nuke the planet and have gigantic pogroms where anyone who isn't high elf looks gets killed in the most brutal fashion

Sure bro just forget that’s he’s 6’4, jacked and 47yrs old looking like that

• +1
ewww

htn alert
View attachment 3119346

You have no idea how to run a society or how genetics work. Eugenics should happen in a controlled environment with conditions over a long period for societal stability and to advance at a reasonable pace with the changing population. As time progresses so do the requirements to reproduce, anyone who doesn’t meet them gets subsided for being sterilised. Why? Because most people are like you, classed subhuman and would rebel instantly and overthrow the government if you remove their right to breed so quickly and without any benefits given. That’s why you only have small requirements at first that get larger over generations.

Sure bro just forget that’s he’s 6’4, jacked and 47yrs old looking like that
View attachment 3119353
and yet he got cucked
You have no idea how to run a society or how genetics work. Eugenics should happen in a controlled environment with conditions over a long period for societal stability and to advance at a reasonable pace with the changing population. As time progresses so do the requirements to reproduce, anyone who doesn’t meet them gets subsided for being sterilised. Why? Because most people are like you classes subhuman and would rebel instantly and overthrow the government if you remove their right to breed so quickly and without any benefit ps given. That’s why you only have small requirements at first that get larger over generations.
nah hope you get cucked by 6'5 A10 specimen. Wank your tiny cock to true aryan excellence breeding your wifey.

@iloveboobs

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
nah hope you get cucked by 6'5 A10 specimen. Wank your tiny cock to true aryan excellence breeding your wifey.

@
iloveboobs
@iloveboobs
why did you tag me like im gonna wank my tiny cock

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs