ANTI-DEPRESSANTS Affect HEIGHT NEGATIVELY!

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20220912 161624

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and nikeair270
being depressed also affects everything negatively.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
Oh shit, I quit anti depressants a few weeks ago. Phew. Alhamdulillah.

Not surprised, SSRI's heavily affect the hormonal system. They also cause impotence, lack of sex drive and even dementia:

SSRI's are poison. I'm beyond glad I never submitted to them even when the doctor prescribed them while I was a teenager.

That being said, depression is poison as well, I don't know which one is worse, suffering depression, or not being depressed but getting all sorts of other hormonal issues.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
being depressed also affects everything negatively.
Being short also effects everything negatively

Antidressants are evil jew shit that corrupts your brain

Don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Not surprised, SSRI's heavily affect the hormonal system. They also cause impotence, lack of sex drive and even dementia:

SSRI's are poison. I'm beyond glad I never submitted to them even when the doctor prescribed them while I was a teenager.
I was on them for like 6 months and felt great of course but looking back it was a mistake

My tweaker psychiatrist gave me adderall immediately upon asking because I said i don't like school, his solution was just to get high on stimmies lmao

Literally didn't even mention adhd just said I hated school

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Being short also effects everything negatively

Antidressants are evil jew shit that corrupts your brain

Don't do it
obviously, but if you have to at least do natural antidepressants such as Hypericum perforatum, shit is remarkably easy to grow.

Fuark. I took anti depressants during a growth spurt I think back in late 2016-early 2017 when I was 17, do you think it could've made me lose some height? I only took them for like a month and stopped because I am not disciplined plus meds are evil

They say nigger cock up ur ass makes u taller

Fuark. I took anti depressants during a growth spurt I think back in late 2016-early 2017 when I was 17, do you think it could've made me lose some height? I only took them for like a month and stopped because I am not disciplined plus meds are evil

Every year = 1 cm lost.

And that's for people in tanner stage 3-4.

So you prolly fine.

Also asthma medicine makes u manletier and shits on ur growth, pretty much everything shits on ur growth and looks.

they also make you have no feeling of anything at all, and make your teeth feel dull. Took a good amount of them, still somehow ended up pretty high t and 6'4.